We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please click my disclosure policy to learn more.
The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is an annual festival hosted at Epcot that continues the tradition of offering lots of yummy food, a beautiful setting, and additional entertainment (updated February 25, 2022).
The festivals at Epcot continue to grow in scale each year, with most of the year now containing some sort of festival. These festivals have become immensely popular and are huge draws for Disney.
This is a bit of an epic post. I have included as many details about the International Flower and Garden Festival that I could come up with.
This includes the menu for the Outdoor Kitchens, the concert list, and of course, lots of pictures.
So grab a snack and settle in to learn all about this year’s International Flower and Garden Festival.
As usual, I have information in here that will fit the needs of my gluten free readers as well as people with no food restrictions.
Table of Contents
Epcot Flower and Garden 2022 Dates
This year the International Flower and Garden Festival will run from March 2, 2022 through July 4, 2021.
Last year was the first time the festival encompassed such a long period of time and it looks like Disney plans to continue that trend. Probably forever.
If going to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is part of your plan, but the official dates haven’t been released when you book your trip, simply assume it runs from early March to early July.
To be extra safe, plan your trip from mid-March to early June. This was the traditional date range before the expanded dates.
International Flower and Garden Festival Overall Experience
After a year and a half of modified Epcot festivals following the shut down, the Festivals are finally back in all their usual glory.
This means you can expect a full complement of entertainment features during this year’s Flower and Garden Festival.
By far, the highlights of the Flower and Garden Festival are the food booths, the topiaries scattered around the park, and the extra flowers that are planted everywhere.
Flower and Garden really is a feast for the stomach and the eyes, it is visually impressive.
But there is so much more involved in Flower and Garden, and we will explore it all in this guide.
As I’m sure you’ve gathered if you read any of my previous posts that involve food, I really like to eat. One could say I’m passionate about it, and Doug is right in the same boat.
Clearly, this leads us to heavily favor the Flower and Garden festival food.
Disney continues to expand the Outdoor Kitchen offerings. The downside to this is that there are so many options to choose from, it is really impossible for most normal people to try everything they want.
That would be a pricey and time consuming proposition.
Everyone should research the menus when they are released and identify which offerings to prioritize. This will ensure you are able to try everything you want.
This is especially important if you are not on the dining plan and trying not to spend a fortune. If you are on any of the Disney Dining Plans I highly recommend that you use your snack credits at the Festival booths.
It is a great value for your snack credits (Disney Dining Plans are currently not offered, unfortunately).
Gluten-Free Flower and Garden Festival 2022
Here are some notes for my gluten friendly eating friends. Everyone else can skip this section!
Disney labels which booth foods are considered to be Gluten Free, which certainly makes it so much easier. However, there are usually additional foods which are gluten free but not labeled as such.
This is because they have ingredients that come from an outside source who has not provided information on cross-contamination risks.
Disney will not mark these as gluten-free since they can’t be 100% certain, but you can always ask about ingredients in items at each of the booths.
Sometimes, the Cast Member simply needs to remove an ingredient from the menu item and it will be gluten-free.
For example, one year I was able to have the delicious pork taco without the tortilla. It turned out to be one of my favorite booth items of the festival.
Always make a point of asking if you think a menu item can be made to accommodate your dietary needs.
You know your body best and what it will tolerate. I know that I can safely eat foods as long as they don’t have a direct source of gluten in the ingredients, so this opens up more options at the Festivals.
All of the booths have ingredient lists, so if you suspect that something is safe for you to eat, just go ahead and ask.
Topiaries and Floral Displays
The Flower and Garden Festival is not just a feast for the belly, but one for the eyes as well. There are floral displays all over Epcot during the Festival.
I happen to love flowers and gardens (to look at anyway, I have a black thumb) so this Festival is right up my alley.
People who are lucky enough to go to Flower and Garden many times will notice that the topiaries are recycled year after year (and even make an appearance all dressed up at Christmas time!).
However, they are typically placed in different locations, dressed up a little differently, and so on. This helps keep them fresh year to year.
Sure, I think that Disney should be a bit more proactive in creating new experiences for repeat guests, but if you can let that part go, it’s easy to just admire the different topiary vignettes scattered throughout Epcot.
I have no idea how many there are, but pretty much every nook and cranny of the park has a topiary in it.
Also, make a point of exploring the topiaries again after dark. Most of them are given dramatic lighting schemes which enhance the after dark experience of the International Flower and Garden Festival.
Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries for 2022
- Goofy Topiary and Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake – Main Entrance
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator – Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – near Imagination!
Global Garden Locations
Here is a summary of the various Global Gardens during Flower and Garden Festival.
The following information was provided by Disney:
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy (NEW) – World Showcase Bridge: Follow your nose and form lasting memories with the help of fresh, unforgettable fragrances.
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents – World Discovery: Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required! Closes at dusk.
- Floating Gardens – World Nature: Peer upon more than 150 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the bridge to World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration: Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas—with a 50th Anniversary celebration theme.
- Bambi’s Butterfly House – World Nature near Imagination!: View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterfly lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Closes at dusk.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk near Imagination!: Learn about honeybees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work.
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Imagination! Walkway: Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden. Closes at dusk.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion: Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
- Extraordinary Orchids – Mexico Pavilion: Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Bold Bromeliads – World Nature by The Land Pavilion: Tour a variety of these amazing plants.
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion: Discover your favorite zodiac with while visiting clever creations.
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion: Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Alpine Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion: Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion: From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion: Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion: Learn about the art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion: Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends, once considered more valuable than gold.
- France Bouquet Garden (NEW) – France: See bountiful blooms perfect for a bouquet of cut flowers.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings®: Unearth the history and art of tea-blending at this elegant English tea garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings®’ finest blends.
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion: Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets—and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery near Mission: SPACE: Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Green Landing Family Play Zone – World Discovery: Enjoy playtime with WALL-E and his eco-friendly garden. Closes at dusk.
As you can tell from this list, Epcot is fairly bursting with flowers and gardens! It’s truly beautiful.
Flower and Garden Festival Menu 2022
The outdoor kitchens are without a doubt the biggest draw of any of the festivals, and the Flower and Garden Festival is no different.
Finally, the menus have arrived! We now know exactly what delicious Flower and Garden festival food to expect.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Potato Pancakes with house-made applesauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Potato Pancake with caramelized ham, onions, and herb sour cream (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with black forest ham and melted Gruyère cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with mixed berries
- Hugo Lager
- Premium Pilsner
- Raspberry Radler
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling wine and apple liqueur
- Beer Flight
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
Nourish yourself with flavorful fare made with healthy ingredients fresh from the garden.
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Seared Salmon with farro risotto and micro herbs
- Strawberry Mousse with chocolate-crisp pearls
- Blood Orange Aqua Fresca (non-alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic) (KA)
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
Enjoy delicious breakfast dishes like avocado toast and shrimp & grits—served morning, noon and night.
- Avocado Toast with marinated toybox tomatoes on toasted ciabatta (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened shrimp and cheddar cheese grits with brown gravy and sweet corn salsa
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with house-made potato barrels, onions, peppers, cheese curds, and a soft-poached egg with Tabasco hollandaise (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with cream cheese frosting and candied bacon
- Froot Loops Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with milk, rum and coffee liqueur, and vanilla vodka
EPCOT Farmer’s Feast (Near Test Track)
Early Bloom Menu – March 2 through April 9
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with chive oil and crispy leeks (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Char-grilled Bison Ribe-Eye with creamy leek fondue, roasted carnival cauliflower, Romanesco and port wine-goat cheese butter (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop: Goat cheese Crémeux, orange cream, olive oil cake, cranberry sauce, and praline (New)
Springtime Menu – April 10 through May 21
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta with marinated peppers, zucchini, squash, artichokes, goat cheese, and balsamic glaze on grilled ciabatta (New)
- Herb-crusted Spring Lamb with marble potatoes, spring vegetables, and red wine butter sauce
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside-down Cake with crème fraîche whipped cream
Summer Solstice Menu – May 22 through July 4
- Tomato and Cornbread Panzanella with burrata cheese and fresh basil
- Barbecue Seared Pork Tenderloin with summer succotash, herb butter, and grapefruit vinaigrette (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- A Whole Lotta Melon: Feta cheesecake with watermelon curd, pickled watermelon rind, watermelon caramel, and compressed watermelon (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Raspberry Lemon Verbena Whole-Leaf-Steeped Sparkling Hard Tea
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring hibiscus gin
Cider House (United Kingdom)
Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions that are sure to hit the spot.
- BLT Scone with Nueske’s applewood-smoked bacon, sundried tomato, and basil (New)
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with whipped cream
- Pink Lemonade Hard Cider
- Watermelon Hard Cider
- Triple Jam Hard Cider
- Pure Brewed Organic Lager
- Snakebite: Triple jam hard cider and pure brewed organic lager
- Cider Flight
The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
Treat your taste buds to the subtleties of lemon, orange and lime—turning delicious dishes even more delish!
- Crispy Mojo Marinated Pork Belly, with avocado cream, corn salsa, salsa verde, and plantain chips (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (New)
- Tuna Tataki Bowl with spicy yuzu glaze, mango, avocado, and pappadam crisp
- Grapefruit Tart: Grapefruit curd, lychee jam, ginger mousse, and yuzu cream (New)
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic) (Limit 2 per guest)
- Key Lime Hibiscus Ale
- Orange Peel Ale
- Citrus Honey Cream Ale
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
Fleur de Lys (France)
Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!
- Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et Ail Rôtie: Croissant with goat cheese, herbs, and roasted garlic (New)
- Pan Bagnat Classique: The Niçoise Sandwich with house-made bread, albacore tuna mayonnaise, tomato, black olives, lettuce, and celery (New)
- Salade de Lentilles à la Lyonnaise: French Green Lentil Salad with bacon and garlic sausage (New)
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with vanilla cream and glazed with caramel fleur de sel
- French Wheat Draft Beer
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé wine with natural raspberry flavor
- Grand Mimosa Cocktail with orange liqueur, Champagne, and orange juice
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Vodka, orange vodka, and liqueur with white and red cranberry juice
Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen.
- Frushi: Strawberry, pineapple, and cantaloupe wrapped in sweet rice and pink soy wrap served with whipped cream, berry sauce, and toasted coconut
- Chicken Yakitori: Grilled chicken with scallions, red pepper-shoyu emulsion, and pickled onions
- Beef Tataki: Seared sirloin with red shiso sauce, watermelon radish, and sprouts
- Yuzu Tilted Tonic Hard Seltzer
- Ozeki Pineapple Nigori Sake
- Cucumber Cooler: Sake, vodka, and cucumber garnished with a cucumber slice
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
- Enchilada de Mole Negro: Chipotle chicken in a corn tortilla with mole negro, avocado mousse, crema Mexicana, and queso fresco (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa beef in a corn tortilla with crispy grilled Monterey jack cheese, salsa ranchera, and esquites (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Tostada de Chorizo: Plant-based Chorizo and black beans on a crispy corn tortilla with avocado mousse and queso fresco (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Poppy Flower Margarita: Tequila blanco, hibiscus flower tea, cucumber juice, aperitivo, and blackcurrant liqueur with a chile salt rim
- Hypnotic Margarita: Tequila blanco, mezcal, rosemary syrup, cognac, and lemon juice
- Craft Mexican Lager
La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
- Arepas topped with melted queso fresco (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Arepa topped with shrimp, crushed avocado ají, and tomato sauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Arepa topped with chorizo (New)
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Tropical Breeze: Lemonade, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Coconut Key Lime Ale
- Tropical Perception White Sangria
- Tropical Breeze with rum (New)
Lotus House (China)
Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer (New)
- House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons
- Rose Bubble Milk Tea (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, iced coffee, milk, and boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, triple sec, mango, orange juice, and soda water
- Tang Dynasty: Tequila gold, light rum, strawberry, piña colada mix, white boba pearls, and soda water
Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
Get a nice, cozy feeling with some comfort food inspired by the Gulf region.
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, mussels, crawfish, potatoes, corn, and Andouille sausage
- Spicy Chicken Gumbo with Andouille sausage and BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain & Wild Rice (New)
- Grilled Oysters with Cajun butter (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- House-made Boudin Bites featuring BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain White Rice
- Pecan Praline (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Bayou Cocktail: Spiced rum, coconut rum, fruit punch, and Minute Maid orange juice
- Orange Coriander Wheat Ale
- American Light Ale
- Double IPA
- Beer Flight
Northern Bloom (Canada)
Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
- Seared Scallops with French green beans, butter potatoes, brown butter vinaigrette, and applewood-smoked bacon (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes with garden vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with warm peach compote and sweet corn gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Blonde Ale
- Blueberry Fruit Beer
- Apricot with Maple Syrup Blonde Ale
- Maple Popcorn Shake with maple rye whisky
- Beer Flight
Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
- Spicy Hot Dog with pineapple chutney and plantain chips
- DOLE Whip (Plant-based)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- DOLE Whip with Fanta (non-alcoholic)
- Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale
- Fresh Pressed Mango, Pineapple, and Guava Wheat Ale
- Hazy Pebbles Fruity Hazy Milkshake
- Violet Lemonade Ale
- Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- DOLE Whip topped with mango cream liqueur
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
- Arancini: Fried Risotto Balls stuffed with braised beef served with grape tomato salad and balsamic emulsion
- Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet sausage ravioli with sweet corn, spring vegetables, and cream sauce
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian doughnut with raspberry sauce and powdered sugar
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with cabernet sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with limoncello and tequila
Tangierine Cafe: Flavors of Medina (Morocco)
Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
- Mediterranean Flatbread with za’atar, artichokes, olives, mozzarella, and feta cheese (New)
- Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Ginger and Elderberry Ale
- Pomegranate Hard Cider
- Blackberry Mint Mead
The Honey Bee-
stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with jalapeños, bacon, and house-made whipped honey butter (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with whipped honey-ricotta cheese, marinated vegetables, and goat cheese
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with orange blossom honey whipped cream, whipped honey, crystalized honey, honeycomb, dehydrated honey, and fennel pollen meringue kisses
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic) (Limit 2 per guest)
- Lemonade Mead
- Orange Blossom Honey Wine
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE™ Foods (Near Disney Traders)
Delight in some of your favorite foods—created from innovative recipes with some impossibly delicious twists!
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with hummus cream and red pepper coulis (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup (Plant-based)
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with cilantro-lime rice, Danmuji slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (Plant-based)
- Chocolate Cake with whipped cassis mousse, raspberry gelato, and fresh raspberries (New) (Plant-based)
- Twinings Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Bloom Hazy IPA
- Twinings Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with lime vodka served in a mason jar
Refreshment Port (Near Canada)
- House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine (Plant-based) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Salted Cucumber Apple Hard Cider
- Lavender Martini: Vodka with lavender and lemon
- Pineapple Skewer with tajin seasoning (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based)
- Tangerine soft-serve
- Tangerine Cream Ale
- Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider
- Organic Blonde Ale with passion fruit
- Mini Funnel Cake topped with Lemon CheesecakStrawberry Cheesecake Funnel Cake topped with strawberry ice cream, cheesecake crumbles, strawberry drizzle, and whipped cream (New)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE) – Minty Melon Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of watermelon-cucumber-mint juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring Watermelon-Basil Vodka)(New)
- Near Canada: Strawberry Fields Refresher – A lightly caffeinated blend of strawberry açaí juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring strawberry-lemongrass vodka)(New)
- World Showcase (Near Disney Traders) – Pink Paradise Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of refreshing dragon fruit-lychee juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring watermelon-basil vodka)(New)
- The American Adventure – Wildberry Wonder Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of wildberry-hibiscus juice with strawberries and blueberries (New) (Spirited option available featuring tropical rum)
Flower and Garden Festival Merchandise 2022
There are 5 new merchandise collections coming to Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2022.
Orange Bird Collection
Everyone loves Orange Bird! You can find Orange Bird on clothes, accessories, purses, and more during Flower and Garden Festival.
There is also the option of getting a souvenir Orange Bird sipper cup with an Orange-Lemon Smoothie inside.
But as someone who’s obsessed with Disney Dooney & Bourke bags, of course the Orange Bird Dooney & Bourke stands out for me.
Mickey Mouse Home Garden Collection
This collection allows you to work on your garden in Disney style. Find an assortment of apparel, yard tools, drinkware, and more coordinating accessories.
Spike the Bee Collection
Spike the Bee is a nostalgic icon from early Mickey Mouse cartoons. You can find him all over various types of merchandise during the Flower and Garden Festival.
Figment’s Garden Collection
If there was ever a mascot for Epcot as a whole, it’s Figment. So of course he needs his own merchandise collection.
As a random side note, if I drank coffee and didn’t abhor beets, I’d totally get this mug. Because I adore Figment.
The figment collection will be available later in the festival.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Collection
Mickey and Minnie are in their springtime best in this collection. Pastel and flowers abound in these items.
Garden Rocks Concert Series
The Garden Rocks Concert Series makes a triumphant return in to Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2022!
All of these performances take place in the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion.
2022 Garden Rocks Concert Schedule
Here is the most updated list on the performances released so far.
- The Guess Who – March 4 & 5
- Rick Springfield – March 6 & 7
- Melina León – NEW to Garden – March 11 & 12
- CeCe Winans – March 13 & 14
- Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW! – March 18 & 19
- Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks! – March 20 & 21
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO – March 25 to 28
- The Spinners – April 1 & 2
- The Pointer Sisters – April 3 & 4
- Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks! – April 8 & 9
- TBD – April 10 & 11
- Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band BOSTON NEW! – April 15 & 16
- Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles – April 17 & 18
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas – April 22 & 23
- Claudia Leitte – NEW! – April 24 & 25
- Berlin – April 29 & 30
- TobyMac – May 1 & 2
- Blood, Sweat & Tears – May 6 & 7
- The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks! – May 8 & 9
- Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW! – May 13 & 14
- TBD – May 15 & 16
- A Flock of Seagulls – May 20 & 21
- Collin Raye – NEW! – May 22 & 23
- Thelma Houston – NEW! – May 27 & 28
- Little River Band – May 29 & 30
- Simple Plan – June 3 to 6
- Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone – June 10 to 13
- Plain White T’s – June 17 to 20
- TBD – June 24 & 25
- TBD – June 26 & 27
Garden Rocks Dining Packages
If you want guaranteed seating at any of the Garden Rocks concerts, the only way to do that is by booking a Garden Rocks Dining Package.
The package gives you a meal at one of the many awesome Epcot restaurants and guaranteed seating at the concert.
The showtimes are at 5:30p, 6:45p, and 8:00p Friday to Monday. When you book your Garden Rocks dining package, the concert time is assigned to you.
You can make your dining package reservations online up to 60 days in advance.
All guests with dining packages receive Garden Rocks seating badges at the restaurant after their meal.
While Garden Rocks dining package guests are guaranteed seating, the seating itself is on a first come, first serve basis. So if you want to be up front, make sure you get in line at the entrance early.
Dining Packages and Pricing
Here are the restaurant options as well as pricing for each one. At each of the restaurants you get the following:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert OR one full buffet (where applicable) along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One guaranteed seat per person to one Garden Rocks concert performance on the same day – the concert time is assigned at the time of booking
|Restaurant||Adult (ages 10 and up)||Child (ages 3-9)|
|Coral Reef Restaurant||$69.00||$22.00|
|Garden Grill Restaurant||$66.00||$43.00|
|Rose & Crown Pub||$58.00||$22.00|
Tours, Exhibits, and Displays
Typically, the International Flower and Garden Festival also offers tours as a way to enhance your Festival experience. However, tours are not currently available.
But there are still some fun opportunities which are unique to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
This activity combines eating good food and getting a special treat.
The task involves eating and collecting a stamp for 5 specially noted menu items scattered throughout the outdoor kitchens.
Once you’ve collected all 5 stamps, bring your festival passport to Pineapple Promenade to get a festival-exclusive treat.
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth
This is an outdoor kitchen and garden designed to inspire youthful energy and creativity. This activity in free of charge.
You can find it along the Imagination Walkway.
Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration
Unlike the previous two activities, this one is an upcharge experience. It will cost you $9.99 plus tax.
This is a spring time themed scavenger hunt for “gardeners of all ages”. Guests purchase a map and stickers at designated retail locations. Then you follow the clues to complete the scavenger hunt.
Once you fill in all the stickers, bring your map Disney Traders or World Traveler for a prize.
I would love to get your thoughts and opinions on the International Flower and Garden Festival. Do you enjoy the festival? What are your favorite parts of the Festival? Do you have any questions about the menu? If you do, please drop a comment below.