We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please click my disclosure policy to learn more.
It’s time again for Epcot’s most underrated festival. That’s right, the Epcot Festival of the Arts returns for another year.
As with everything else about the past 10 months or so, there are some modifications to the typical festival offerings. Officially, this year it’s called Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts. This is in line with all of the other festivals recently.
This means that it’s essentially Festival of the Arts Lite. Not all of the typical offerings are present this year. So let’s take a look at what you can expect to see.
With this in mind, make sure you check out all the information you need to know about visiting Disney during the pandemic. There are some new rules and procedures you definitely want to know about.
Epcot Festival of the Arts Dates 2021
The Epcot International Festival of the Arts is on the shorter end when it comes to the famous Epcot festivals. However, many people consider it the best of the year.
This year, Epcot Festival of the Arts runs from January 8 – February 22, 2021.
Epcot Festival of the Arts Menu
This year there are 15 food booths to enjoy. There are a lot of returning favorites, which should make people happy. However, there are also a number of new offerings for everyone to try.
Not only are these offerings designed to be delicious, they themselves are plated in beautiful ways. This highlights just how much of an art there can be to the foods we eat.
Because these are of special importance to me, I’ve made all of the gluten friendly foods bold. Looking through the offerings, I’m fairly certain there are several other items that can be made gluten friendly pretty easily.
Refreshment Port (Showcase Plaza)
- Lobster Poutine: Lobster, Lobster Bisque Cheese Sauce, Pickled Jalapeños, and Citrus Cream (NEW)
- Barrel of Monks Brewing Raspberry Beret, Boca Raton, FL (NEW)
- Spottswoode Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, CA
Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza)
- Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- Lost Coast Brewery Tangerine Wheat Ale, Eureka, CA
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Selections
- Key Limen
- Strawberry Blush
- Orange Sunshine
- Sparkling Key Lime
- Sparkling Cranberry
- Sparkling Blueberry
The Deconstructed Dish (Showcase Plaza)
- Deconstructed Reuben: Rye Popover, Corned Beef, Gryuère Panna Cotta, and Brined Brussels Sprouts with Broken Thousand Island Dressing
- Deconstructed BLT: Crispy Pork Belly, Soft-poached Egg, Brioche, Watercress Espuma, and Tomato Jam
- Deconstructed Strawberry Cheesecake: Whipped New York-style Cheesecake with Fresh Florida Strawberries and Sugar Cookies
- Rainboba: Fruit Bursting Boba with Sparkling Water (non-alcoholic)
- Deconstructed Breakfast: Twinings of London® Chai Tea Shake with Maple Syrup garnished with a Waffle Crisp and Candied Bacon (Non-alcoholic)
- Deconstructed Breakfast: Twinings of London® Chai Tea Shake with Cream Bourbon garnished with a Waffle Crisp and Candied Bacon
Decadent Delights (Promenade Refreshments)
- Raspberry Soft-serve Ice Cream (New)
- Lemon Soft-serve Ice Cream (New)
- Artist Palette Cookie
- North Coast Brewing Co. Scrimshaw Pilsner, Fort Bragg, CA
- M.I.A. Beer Company Deco IPA, Doral, FL
- Saugatuck Brewing Co. Peanut Butter Porter, Douglas, MI
- Beer Flight also available
Pop Eats (Showcase Plaza)
- Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese (New)
- Tomato Soup with French Onion and Bacon Grilled Cheese (New)
- Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Mint Foam (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate
- Pop’t Art: Modern-designed Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling
- #RainbowSherbetGlitterDreamAle by Playalinda Brewing Co., Titusville, FL
- Popping Bubbles Cocktail
- Tomato Soup Can Bloody Mary
- Plant-based Bratwurst with Spicy Turmeric Aïoli, Coffee Barbecue Jackfruit, and Slaw
- Warm Brown Sugar-stuffed Pretzel with Banana Soft-serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
- Frozen Slushy Coca-Cola® or Minute Maid® Lemonade in a Souvenir Spike The Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Blue Raspberry Blonde, Titusville, FL (New)
- Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib with Parsnip Purée, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes, and Aged Balsamic
- Coq au Vin: Chicken Roulade with Violet Mustard, Candied Carrots, Pancetta Crisp, Marble Potatoes, and Beurre Rouge Sauce (New)
- Opera Cake: Almond Joconde, Coffee Buttercream, and Chocolate Ganache (New)
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate-Chip Cookie
- 3 Daughters Brewing Rosé Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- 81Bay Brewing Rosé Blonde Ale, Tampa, FL
- Frozen Rosé
- Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva Art Series, Logrono, Spain
- Domaine Savary Chablis, Burgundy
- A Play on Rosé Flight
The Artist’s Table
- Beef Wellington: Mushroom Duxelle, Prosciutto, and Puff Pastry with Red Wine Demi-Glace and Fennel Cream
- Pan-Seared Scallop with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis, and Parmesan Crisp (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate-Chip Cookie
- SippingChocolate Flight: White, Milk, and Dark Chocolate (non-alcoholic)
- Saugatuck Brewing Co. Neapolitan Milk Stout, Douglas, MI
- Lexington Brewing Company Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale, Lexington, KY
- Lindemans Framboise Lambic, Belgium
- Âme du Vin Côtes de Provence Rosé
- Writer’s Block Pinot Noir, Lake County, CA
- Symphony in Chocolate Flight: Mozart Cream Liqueurs paired with Sipping Chocolates
- Beer Flight also available
Mosaic Canteen (Morocco)
- Mediterranean Flatbread with Zaatar Pesto, Artichokes, Roasted Peppers, Sundried Tomatoes, and Fennel Cream (New)
- Harissa-roasted Rack of Lamb with Baba Ganoush, Picholine Olives, Toybox Tomatoes, Preserved Lemons, and Pomegranate (New)
- Mouskoutchou: Orange Cake with Cinnamon-Chocolate Mousse (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Orange) (New)
- 1906 Reserva Especial Dark Amber Lager (New)
- Maeloc Blackberry Hard Cider (New)
Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio (Between Morocco & France)
- Chilled Seafood Cocktail with Octopus, Scallops, Shrimp, Black Garlic Aïoli, Tomato-Coconut Sauce, and Serrano-Lime Oil (New)
- Blue Corn Pupusa-stuffed with Cheese and topped with Shredded Pork, Guajillo and Árbol Chile Sauce, Cabbage Slaw, and Aji Amarillo Crema (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)(Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Blue) (New)
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam (New)
- Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Frozen Piña Colada (New)
- Passion Fruit Daiquiri (New)
Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
- Remy’s Ratatouille with Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, and Red Pepper Piperade (Plant-based) (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Red) (New)
- Charcuterie with Meats and Cheeses featuring Nueske’s® Applewood Smoked Beef
- Lemon Blood-Orange Tart
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate-Chip Cookie
- Blue Sky Black Cherry Boba Freeze (non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Strawberry Blonde Nitro, St. Petersburg, FL
- Breckenridge Brewery Nitro Vanilla Porter, Breckenridge, CO
- M.I.A. Beer Company Milk Stout Nitro, Doral, FL
- Cold Fashioned Coffee Cocktail
- Neapolitan Beer Flight
The Painter’s Palate (World Showplace)
- Prime Steak Tartare with Pickled Vegetables, Parsley Salad, Béarnaise Anglaise, and Sous Vide Quail Egg (New)
- Salt-roasted Beet Tartare with Pickled Vegetables, Parsley Salad, and Béarnaise Aïoli (Plant-based) (New)
- Pistachio Cake with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Green) (New)
- Kalimotxo: Red Wine Cocktail with Pibb® Xtra (New)
- Frozen Rusty Nail Cocktail (New)
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut Rosé, Spain
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings, and Zinfandel Reduction
- Salmon and Cream Gâteau with Egg Yolk Cream, Paddlefish Caviar, and Micro-Herbs
- Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Pink)
- Weihenstephaner Original Lager, Freising, Germany
- Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Brut Champagne
- The Meeker Vineyard Winemakers’ Handprint Merlot, Sonoma County, CA
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut, Spain
- Classic Sidecar with a Chocolate Twist
L’Art de la Cuisine Française (France)
- Crème de Brie en Petit Pain: Warm Creamy Brie in a House-made Bread Bowl
- Croissant à la Truffle Noir d’Hiver: Black Winter Truffle Croissant (New)
- Moelleux à la Framboise et aux Chocolats Valrhona: Molten Chocolate and Raspberry Cake with Pure Origin Valrhona Chocolates (New)
- Trio de Macarons: Assortment of Three House-made Macarons in a Gift Box
- Frozen French Martini: Grey Goose, Vodka, Chambord Liqueur, Pineapple, Orange, and Grape Juice with Lemon-Lime Foam
- Charles Lafite, Brut Méthode Traditionnelle Champenoise, French Sparkling Wine
- Château La Gordonne, Vérité du Terroir, Côtes de Provence Rosé (New)
- Bordeaux Merlot and Cabernet Blend, Baron des Chartrons, 2015 (New)
El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
- Chile Relleno: Fried Poblano Pepper filled with Flank Steak, Black Beans, and Tomatoes drizzled with a Poblano Cream Sauce (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)(New)
- Pork Belly Pastor: Pastor-marinated Pork Belly atop Boniato Purée with Charred Pineapple and Crispy Cilantro (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)(New)
- Taco de Chocolate: Chocolate Candy Shell filled with Mexican Chocolate Mousse with a touch of Chile topped with Tropical Fruit (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)(New)
- Mexican Craft Beer: Tulum Artisanal Lager crafted with Citrus notes and made with Mexican Caribbean Seawater
- Diego Pomegranate Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Pomegranate-Prickly Pear Juice, Blackcurrant Liqueur, and Rose Petal Liqueur with a Hibiscus Salt Rim
- Frida Carrot Margarita: Casa Noble Blanco Tequila, Carrot Juice, Ginger Cordial, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar
- Stone Garden: Red Bean Mousse with Chocolate Rocks and Arare Rice Cracker Pebbles (New)
- Sushi Donut: Donut-shaped Sushi featuring Salmon, Tuna, Shrimp, Cucumber, and Sesame Seed over a decorated plate of Wasabi Aïoli, Sriracha, and Eel Sauce
- Vegetable Gyoza: Vegetable-filled Spinach Gyoza with Tofu atop Mashed Potatoes with a Kamaboko Fish Cake, Pepper Strings and Tonkatsu Teriyaki Sauce
- Haiku Draft Lager (New)
- Masu Sake in a Traditional Personalized Wooden Cup
- Pink Snow: Sake, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, and Calpico dusted with Snowflake Confetti (New)
The Painted Panda (China)
- Old Shanghai Shi Zi Tou: Pork and Water Chestnut Meatballs served with Taro Root (New)
- Sichuan Red Hot Mala Shrimp (New)
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Fortune Cookie: ByeJoe Spirit, Amaretto, and Piña Colada Mix
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka and Triple Sec
- Sea Butterfly: Butterfly Pea Flower infused Cocktail with Lychee Syrup, Vodka, Light Rum, and Magic Boba Pearls
L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
- Arancini: Sweet Sausage fried Risotto Balls with Pomodoro Sauce (New)
- L’Aragosta: Lobster Ravioli with Vanilla-Saffron Cream Sauce and Shredded Chili Peppers (New)
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian Doughnut with Raspberry Sauce and Powdered Sugar (New)
- Peroni Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello
- AmarettoBellini: Amaretto, White Peach Purée, and Prosecco
- Bergamotto: Italicus Rosolio Di Bergamotto, Prosecco, and Cerignola Olive
- Red Velvet Funnel Cake topped with Cream Cheese Icing and Pixie Dust (New)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Showcase Plaza – Caramel Canvas Latte: Artisan Latte with Peanut Butter Syrup, Caramel, and Dark Chocolate Sauce topped with SNICKERS® Original Candy Pieces paired with a doughnut
- The American Adventure – Color-Me-Latte: Made for a true artiste with Espresso, Swiss Chocolate Syrup, and Dark Chocolate Sauce sprinkled with M&M’s® Candies paired with a doughnut
- Future World East – Starry Night Latte: Paint the sky with this Espresso beverage with Dulce de Leche, White Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate Sauce topped with MILKY WAY® Bar Pieces paired with a doughnut
- Canada – Creative Twist Latte: Stretch your imagination with this Latte with Brown Butter Toffee Syrup and Swiss Chocolate Syrup topped with TWIX® Bar Pieces paired with a doughnut
Epcot Festival of the Arts Entertainments
The first thing anyone thinks about at an Epcot festival is the food. But Epcot Festival of the Arts is about so much more than just the culinary arts.
Guests can find various forms of artistic entertainment scattered throughout Epcot. These range from musical performances, visual arts, and performing arts.
The following is directly from Disney website and description of what to anticipate:
- Voices of Liberty – The Disney Songbook: New for 2021, Voices of Liberty will take to the stage at America Gardens Theatre with a brand-new showcase—the Disney Songbook. From “When You Wish Upon a Star” to “Let It Go,” the Voices of Liberty will perform favorite Disney songs and celebrate the artistry of Disney composers and lyricists.
- Art Defying Gravity (7-day offering): Enjoy the spectacle of thrilling strength acts defying gravity and imagination at World Showplace.
- Epcot Pianist (7-day offering): Tap your toes to a variety of show tunes performed by a talented entertainer at World Showplace.
- JAMMitors (7-day offering): Listen to the soothing sounds produced this fun group of musicians at the Mill Stage in the Canada Pavilion.
- Visual Art in Performance (4-day offering, Thursday – Sunday): Behold a high-energy, on-stage performance by a guest visual artist painting favorite Disney characters within World Showplace. In just minutes, colorful Disney images magically appear before your eyes.
- Chalk Art – Future World East: Discover the work of imaginative chalk artists, then help create a chalk art masterpiece!
This is definitely scaled down from the usual line-up but should still be a good time.
Paint By Number Mural
This fun addition to Festival of the Arts encourages everyone to get involved in creating a work of art. Just as the title suggests, this is a huge paint by number mural for everyone to contribute to.
Participation in the mural is open from park opening until 5:00p and is complimentary with your park ticket. The mural is located in Future World West.
Chalk Full of Character
Think of this like a scavenger hunt for Disney characters! These chalk drawings are scattered all throughout World Showcase. They won’t always be in obvious locations, so make sure you check all the nooks and crannies.
Figment’s Brush With the Masters
This one is actually the official scavenger hunt of Epcot Festival of the Arts. Maps can be purchased at select merchandise locations for $7.99.
Once you have your map, search for Figment hiding inside famous works of art at each of the World Showcase pavilions. You can find him in special Figment themed pictures frames.
When you find Figment you add the designated sticker to that portion of the map. When your map is complete, head to Disney Traders for an “artful surprise”.
Walk of Colorful Cuisine
The Walk of Colorful Cuisine is a way to add an extra dimension to eating at the various food booths. There are 5 dishes at various booths throughout the festival that earn a stamp in your festival passport.
Each dish represents a different color. Once you’ve collected all five stamps, head over to Decadent Delights and show your stamps in your passport. This earns you a special reward.
Featured foods on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine:
- Red: Remy’s Ratatouille with Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, and Red Pepper Piperade — located at Festival Favorites
- Blue: Blue Corn Pupusa stuffed with Cheese and topped with Shredded Pork, Guajillo and Árbol Chile Sauce, Cabbage Slaw, and Aji Amarillo Crema – located at Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio.
- Green: Pistachio Cake with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries — located at The Painter’s Palate
- Pink: Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta — located at Masterpiece Kitchen
- Orange: Mouskoutchou: Orange Cake with Cinnamon-Orange Chocolate Mousse — located at Mosaic Canteen
- Reward: The Artist Palette Cookie
This task doesn’t have to be completed in one visit to Epcot. Simply save your passport and bring it with you on each trip during the Festival of the Arts.
Have you always wanted to learn how to draw some of your favorite Disney character? Well, now’s your chance!
An animation artist hosts this opportunity located at American Gardens Theater. Each guest receives an artist board, paper, and pencil during the step by step session.
This event runs from 12:30p-1:30p daily.
Discounts for International Festival of the Arts
In their release, Disney was quick to point out they also released Disney resort discounts for this same time frame. Of course, they want to entice as many people as possible to visit.
As a summary, guests can save up to 35% off their resort stay. If you’re an annual passholder, you can save even more: up to 40% off your resort stay.
If you want the full details on these discounts, head over to my Disney World discounts post.
Are you excited about International Festival of the Arts? Would you consider attending with everything that’s going on these days? Let me know in the comments below.