We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please click my disclosure policy to learn more.
It’s time to start planning for the biggest festival of the year! Disney has begun releasing information for Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2021. If you are going to Disney World in the fall (or summer), this festival is not to be missed (updated July 8, 2021).
Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival is the most popular Festival at Epcot, as well as being the largest scale. Food and Wine has more outdoor kitchens than any other festival.
So, let’s take a look at exactly what you can expect to experience during Epcot Food and Wine 2021.
Table of Contents
Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2021 Dates
Picking up from the tradition that started in 2020, Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts super early in 2021.
This year, Food and Wine Festival will run from July 15, 2021 through November 20, 2021. That is a very long time to enjoy the yummy delights of the Food and Wine Festival!
Do I Need to Buy Food and Wine Festival Tickets?
This is a common question, because let’s face it, everything these days seems to be an upcharge, right? However, there is good news!
There are no Epcot Food and Wine Festival tickets because attendance at the festival is included in your Epcot admission.
That doesn’t mean you won’t fork out extra money to participate, because you will. Mostly in the form of buying all of the delicious food and drink you can fit in your body.
You simply don’t need to buy an additional ticket to attend Food and Wine.
Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2021 Menu
The food booths, or Global Marketplaces as they are called, are undeniably the biggest draw of the whole Food and Wine Festival. You could spend a couple of days at Epcot and probably still not try all of the foods available at the Global Marketplaces.
The Global Marketplaces are not just found in the pavilions of World Showcase. You will find them scattered through Future World as well.
Disney has released the names of the booths to expect at Epcot Food and Wine 2021, as well a description of the booth.
New for 2021, Disney also notes that not all of the Global Marketplaces are open throughout the entire festival. Considering Food and Wine Festival is 129 longs this year, that’s not surprising.
So pay attention to the dates listed on some of the Global Marketplaces to know whether certain booths will be open during your trip.
Gluten Free Food and Wine Festival 2021
Disney is doing an increasingly good job of offering more and more gluten free offerings at their festivals. When the menus are released, expect there to be some gluten free food items labeled directly on the food menu. Those menu items will be in bold on the list that follows.
In addition to those food choices, there are usually others that aren’t labeled as gluten free, but are also likely safe for most people, with or without modification. Sometimes simply asking for an ingredient to be left off is all it takes to make an item gluten free.
In other cases, the whole item is already gluten free, but some of the ingredients might have been processed in a facility that also processes wheat based items. As always, you know your level of sensitivity best, so plan accordingly.
Disney Pro Planning Tip: When in doubt, simply ask at the booth. If the Cast Members don’t know whether something is gluten free, they can call the chef and find out any information you need.
Global Marketplace Menus – Open July 15, 2021
As you’ll see below, the vast majority of the Global Marketplaces do open at the start of Disney’s Food and Wine Festival.
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion, and Snap Peas (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Roasted Lamb Chop with Sweet Potato Purée, Bush Berry Pea Salad, and Pistachio-Pomegranate Gremolata (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Deconstructed Pavlova with Pastry Cream, Citrus-macerated Berries, and Lemon Myrtle Meringue (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Coopers Brewery Original Pale Ale
- Cape Mentelle Sauvignon Blanc Semillon (new)
- Robert Oatley Chardonnay (new)
- Château Tanunda Grand Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon (new)
- Wine Flight
- Apple Crumble Tart (new)
- Apple Chips (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Frozen Apple Pie (non-alcoholic)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (non-alcoholic; new)
- Collective Arts Brewing Circling the Sun Hard Cider, Ontario, Canada (new)
- Original Sin Hard Cider McIntosh, New York, NY (new)
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Saint Chéri Bourbon Barrel Aged Cherry, Armada, MI (new)
- Big Storm Brewing Co. Apple Blonde Ale, Clearwater, FL (new)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Apple Pecan Brown Ale, St. Petersburg, FL (new)
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company Apple-y Ever After Green Apple Sour Ale, Orlando, FL (new)
- Apple Blossom Sky: Fanta Apple, Ginger Beer, Floodwall Apple Brandy, Maple Syrup, and Mini Marshmallows
- Beer Flight
- Cider Flight
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
Brew-Wing at the Epcot Experience – NEW!
- Garlic-Parmesan Wings with Celery and Ranch (gluten/wheat friendly; new)
- Barbecue Wings with Celery and Ranch (gluten/wheat friendly; new)
- Teriyaki-Sesame Wings with Celery and Ranch (new)
- Traditional Buffalo Wings with Celery and Ranch (gluten/wheat friendly; new)
- Mango-Habanero Wings with Celery and Ranch (gluten/wheat friendly; new)
- Cheese Flatbread (new)
- Pepperoni Flatbread (new)
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company Pineapple Vibes Blonde Ale, Orlando, FL (new)
- Central 28 Beer Company Groveland Road Blood Orange IPA, DeBary, FL (new)
- Wicked Weed Brewing Watermelon Dragonfruit Session Sour, Asheville, NC (new)
- Bold Rock Honeycrisp Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA (new)
- Starcut Ciders Magpie Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI (new)
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Apple Lantern Roasted Pumpkin, Armada, MI (new)
- Beer Flight
- Cider Flight
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Collective Arts Audio/Visual Lager, Hamilton, Ontario (new)
- Château des Charmes Cabernet-Merlot Old Vines (new)
- Pan-fried Chicken Dumplings with House-made Sweet and Spicy Sauce
- ZiRan Beef Bao Bun: Grilled Beef with Cumin (new)
- Crispy-fried Pepper Shrimp with Spicy Sichuan Noodles
- Mango Bubble Milk Tea: Assam Black Tea, Whole Milk, and Mango Syrup (non-alcoholic)
- ByeJoe Punch: Chinese BaiJiu Spirit, Lychee Syrup, Soda Water, and Piña Colada Mix
- Dragonfly: Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, Absolut Vodka, Orange Juice, and Mango Syrup
- Kung Fu Master: Absolut Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup, and Orange Juice
- Jasmine Draft Beer
The Donut Box
- Candy Jar Donut made with M&M’S, SNICKERS, and TWIX (new)
- Sriracha-glazed Donut (new)
- Chef’s Donut of the Day (new)
- The Donut Box: Pack of the 4 Daily Donuts
- Crispy Chicken on a Sriracha-glazed Donut
- Strawberry Smoothie (non-alcoholic)
- Left Hand Brewing Bittersweet Imperial Coffee Milk Stout, Longmont, CO (new)
- Black and White Coffee Cocktail
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
Earth Eats hosted by Impossible
- The Impossible Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and Spicy Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun (plant-based)
- Impossible Three-Bean Chili (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; new)
- Spiced Apple Twinings of London Chai Tea (non-alcoholic; new)
- Stephen Vincent Pinot Noir, California (new)
- Spiced Apple Twinings of London Chai Tea with Whiskey (new)
Flavors from Fire hosted by The NFL on ESPN
- The Corned Beef Corner Route: Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions, and Beer-Cheese Fondue (Emile’s Fromage Montage)
- The Chimichurri-up Offense: Charred Chimichurri Steak on a Smoked Corn Cake with Pickled Vegetable Slaw and Cilantro Aïoli (gluten/wheat friendly)
- The S’mores Whoopie Pie-lon: Smoked Chocolate Cake, Graham Cracker, Marshmallow, Chocolate Ganache, and Candied Bacon
- Saugatuck Brewing Company Bonfire Beer, Douglas, MI (new)
- Four Virtues Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel, California (new)
- Swine Brine featuring Jim Beam Bourbon
- Beignet aux Trois Fromages: Warm Beignet filled with Three Cheeses (new)
- Croissant aux Escargots: Escargot Croissant with Garlic and Parsley
- Coq au Vin, Pommes Dauphine: Chicken braised in Burgundy Wine with Bacon and Puffed Potatoes (new)
- Crème Brûlée au Grand Mariner: Vanilla Crème Brûlée with Grand Marnier Liqueur (contains alcohol; new)
- Evian Sparkling Cucumber and Mint Water with Magnesium and Zinc (non-alcoholic)
- Strawberry Rose Mimosa: Pol Remy Sparkling Wine, Orange Juice, and Monin Strawberry Rose
- Rosé Pétillant Méthode Traditionnelle Champenoise: Rosé Sparkling Wine, Pink Flamingo
- Chardonnay, Louis de Camponac
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot Blend, Bordeaux, Château de Prieuré
- La Passion Martini Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka, Cranberry, and Passion Fruit Juice
- Mini Candied Bacon S’mores Funnel Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese(Emile’s Fromage Montage)
- Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Gaffel Kölsch, Cologne (new)
- Weihenstephaner Lager, Freising
- Schöfferhofer Wild Cherry Hefeweizen, Mainz (new)
- Selbach-Oster Riesling
- Beer Flight
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey (gluten/wheat friendly; Emile’s Fromage Montage; new)
- Lamb Moussaka (new)
- Mylonas Assyrtiko White Wine (new)
- Skouras Zoe Rosé (new)
- Kir-Yianni Naoussa Xinomavro Dry Red (new)
- Wine Flight
- Kālua Pork Slider with Sweet-and-Sour DOLE Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
- Teriyaki-glazed SPAM Hash with Potatoes, Peppers, Onions, and Spicy Mayonnaise
- Tuna Poke with Eel Sauce, Spicy Mayonnaise, and Crispy Shrimp Chips (new)
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts (Emile’s Fromage Montage)
- Kona Brewing Co. Hanalei Island IPA, Kailua-Kona, HI (new)
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- AULANI Sunrise: Vodka, DOLEPineapple Juice, and Grenadine
Hops & Barley
- New England Lobster Roll: Lobster with Herb Mayonnaise on a Griddled Roll
- Hot Beef Sandwich with Horseradish Cream and Pickled Vegetables (new)
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Strawberry and Lime, Tampa, FL (new)
- SweetWater Brewing Company Hazy IPA, Atlanta, GA (new)
- Lord Hobo Brewing Boom Sauce DIPA, Woburn, MA (new)
- Bold Rock Roast Coffee Hard Cider, Mills River, NC (new)
- Longevity Chardonnay, California (new)
- Tribute Cabernet Sauvignon, California (new)
- Beer Flight
- Mezzelune Croccanti: Crispy Half-moon Breaded Mozzarella-filled Ravioli with Pomodoro Sauce (new)
- Ravioli: Grilled Chicken Ravioli with Alfredo Sauce, Romano Cheese, and Prezzemolo (new)
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian Doughnut with Raspberry Sauce and Powdered Sugar
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello
- Peroni Pilsner
- Teriyaki Chicken Bun: Steamed Bun filled with Chicken, Vegetables, and Teriyaki Sauce
- Tempura Shrimp Sando: Crunchy Shrimp served with Yuzu Crab, Green Onions, and Eel Sauce served on a Bun (new)
- Spicy Hako Sushi: Spicy Tuna and Salmon served Box-style with Red Tempura Crunch and Volcano Sauce (new)
- Kochi Lemon Drop: Vodka, Yuzu, and Lemon Juice garnished with a Lemon Jelly (new)
- Ozeki Platinum Sake: Junmai Daiginjo (Refreshingly Dry with a Fruity Flavor) (new)
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company Urayasu Rice Lager, Orlando, FL (new)
- The American Adventure – Cinnamon Chai: Refreshing Iced Chai topped with Whipped Cream and Cinnamon (non-alcoholic)
- Near Disney Traders – Double Trouble Chai: Tantalizing Iced Chai with a Single Shot of Espresso topped with Whipped Cream and Cinnamon (non-alcoholic)
- Near Canada – Tropical Tea Breeze: Iced Tea and Frozen Lemon with a splash of Coconut Syrup (non-alcoholic)
- Near Mission: SPACE – Cocoa Cold Brew: Kona Mocha topped with Whipped Cream and drizzled with Chocolate (non-alcoholic)
- Chilaquiles con Chorizo: Crispy Corn Tortillas tossed in Salsa Verde and Monterey Jack Cheese topped with Crema Mexicana, Queso Cotija, Pickled Onions, and Ground Chorizo (new)
- Taco de Ribeye: Shaved Ribeye, Red Onions, and Poblano Peppers on a Corn Tortilla with Ranchera Salsa, Cotija Cheese, and Chives (new)
- Capirotada de Chocolate: Abuelita Chocolate Bread Pudding served with a Chocolate Crème Anglaise
- Mexican Craft Beer: Tulum Artisanal Lager crafted with Citrus notes and made with Mexican Caribbean Seawater
- El Tigre Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal with Pomegranate, Prickly Pear, Pineapple, and Ginger Juices served on the rocks with a Hibiscus Salt Rim (new)
- La Clásica Reyes Margarita: Centinela Blanco Tequila, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur, Abasolo Corn Whiskey, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar served on the rocks with a Chile Piquín Salt Rim (new)
- White Passion Fruit Sangria: White Wine, Chinola Passion Fruit Liqueur, and a hint of Ilegal Mezcal (new)
The Noodle Exchange – NEW!
- Traditional Spicy Vietnamese Beef Pho with Shaved Beef, Enoki Mushrooms, and Thai Basil (gluten/wheat friendly; new)
- Char Siu Pork Udon with Enoki Mushrooms, Bok Choy, and Soy Pickled Egg (new)
- Shrimp and Coconut Curry Rice Noodles with Shiitake Mushrooms and Thai Basil (gluten/wheat friendly; new)
- Tofu Pho with Enoki Mushrooms and Thai Basil (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; new)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Yaupon Brothers Green Tea Pale Ale, Titusville, FL (new)
- A to Z Riesling, Oregon (new)
Select Dishes featuring Melissa’s Produce
- Spicy Githeri with White Beans, Pigeon Peas, Ben’s Original Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley, and Kachumbari Slaw (plant-based)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Allspice Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin® Cheese
- Braised Beef Poutine: French Fries, Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce, Cheese Curds, and Gherkin Relish (new)
- Maple Boursin Cheesecake with Whipped Boursin Maple Bourbon Cheese and Candied Pecans
- Numanthia Termes Tinta de Toro Red Wine (new)
Rotunda Bistro – NEW!
- Chilled Smoked Shrimp Salad (gluten/wheat friendly; new)
- Wild Mushroom and Truffle Tart with Gruyère and Crème Fraîche (new)
- Chilled Crab and Avocado Parfait with Caviar (gluten/wheat friendly; new)
- Domaine Carneros Cuvée Brut Rosé, California (new)
Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®
- Shimmering Strawberry Soft-serve in a Waffle Cone
- Banana Bread with Mixed Berry Compote (plant-based)
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Passion Fruit, Orange, and Guava Juices
- Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice
- Mimosa Flight
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
The Swanky Saucy Swine – NEW!
- Crispy Barbecue Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese (gluten/wheat friendly; Emile’s Fromage Montage; new)
- Roasted Porchetta with Pork-fat Roasted Rosemary Potatoes and Lemon-Parsley Salsa Verde (gluten/wheat friendly; new)
- Soy-glazed Sticky Ribs with Green Onions and Peanuts (new)
- Crispy Pig Ear Salad with Fire Roasted Tomatillo Sauce, Pickled Red Onions, Queso Fresco, Roasted Corn Salsa, and Avocado Cream (gluten/wheat friendly; new)
- Parish Brewing Co. SIPS Pinot Noir Black Currant Sour, Broussard, LA (new)
- Rombauer Zinfandel, California (new)
- Bourbon Bloody Mary with Labrot & Graham Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey (new)
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – NEW!
- Fried Falafel Pita with Tahini Sauce (plant-based; new)
- Grilled Kebabs with Couscous, Tomato-Onion Salad, and Garlic Aïoli (new)
- Lemon-Garlic Chicken
- Moroccan Spiced Lamb
- Harissa-marinated Beef Tenderloin Tips
- Stone-baked Moroccan Bread with Hummus, Zaalouk, and Zhoug Dips (new)
- Pistachio Cake with Cinnamon Pastry Cream and Candied Walnuts (new)
- Fresh Orange Juice (non-alcoholic; new)
- Fresh Blood Orange Juice (non-alcoholic; new)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Fig Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL (new)
- Bold Rock Ginger Turmeric Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA (new)
- Woodchuck Cinnamon Nutmeg Hard Cider, Middlebury, VT (new)
- Fig Cocktail with White-Cranberry Juice and Fig Vodka (new)
- Cider Flight
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
Global Marketplace Menus – Open October 1, 2021
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Alpine Ham, Baby Potatoes, Cornichons, and Baguette
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons, and Baguette
- Blueberry and Almond Frangipane Tart with Crème Fraîche
- Huber Vision Grüner Veltliner, Austria (new)
- Cave De La Côte Rosé Gamay, Romand
- René Favre Dôle, Chamoson
- Frozen Rosé
- Wine Flight
- Beer-braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream
- St. Bernardus Witbier
- Delirium Red Fruit Beer
- Chimay Dorée Gold (new)
- Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Beer Flight
- Belgian Abbey Ale (new)
- Moqueca: Brazilian Seafood Stew featuring Scallops, Shrimp, and White Fish with Coconut-Lime Sauce and Steamed Rice (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato, and Onions(gluten/wheat friendly)
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (gluten/wheat friendly)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Limāo Lager, Doral, FL (new)
- Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
- Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa, and Coriander Pesto Dips
- Korma Chicken with Basmati Rice, Crispy Chickpeas, and Spiced Yogurt Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas, and Ben’s Original Basmati Rice (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- Mango Lassi (non-alcoholic)
- Taj Mahal Premium Lager (new)
- Sula Brut Tropicale Sparkling Wine, Nashik (new)
- Sula Chenin Blanc, Nashik
- Mango Lassi with Sōmrus Chai Cream Liqueur
- Fisherman’s Seafood Pie
- Warm Chocolate Pudding Cake with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy
- Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale
- Guinness Baileys Shake
- Bunratty Mead Honey Wine
Kenya – NEW!
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potato & Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-scented Couscous
- Tusker Lager
Lobster Landing – NEW!
- New England Lobster Tail with Lobster Bisque Sauce (new)
- Lobster Chowder with Bacon, Corn, Potatoes, and Oyster Crackers (new)
- Baked Lobster Dip with Old Bay Chips (gluten/wheat friendly; new)
- Coronado Brewing Co. Salty Crew Blonde Ale, San Diego, CA (new)
- Steenberg Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc, South Africa (new)
- Sean Minor Chardonnay, California (new)
- Cape Codder: Vodka with Cranberry, Pomegranate, and Lime (new)
Mac & Eats – NEW!
- Traditional Macaroni and Cheese with Herbed Panko
- Truffle Macaroni and Cheese with Herbed Panko (new)
- Cowboy Macaroni and Cheese with Smoked Pork Belly, Brisket Burnt Ends, Pickled Peppers, and Onion Straws (new)
- Macaroni and Cheese with House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers (plant-based)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Lemon Hazy IPA, Tampa, FL (new)
- L’Ecole No. 41 Chenin Blanc Old Vines, Columbia Valley, WA
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR
- Charcuterie with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Spanish-style Paella with Rice, Chorizo, and Shrimp (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar, and Smoked Paprika (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Estrella Galicia Cerveza Especial Lager (new)
- Avaline White Blend (new)
- Faustino VII Rioja Rosado (new)
- Espelt Garnacha
- Wine Flight
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Merchandise
So far, Disney has not released a merchandise guide for Food and Wine Festival 2021. But don’t you worry, considering how much money they make on the special merchandise, they most certainly will.
Come back closer to the event start date to get more specific information.
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Tips
- Wear very comfortable shoes to any Epcot festival. You will log an insane number of miles walking from one booth to the next in your quest for delicious food. Check out this post if you need any tips on the best shoes for Disney
- If you are on the Disney Dining Plan, save your snack credits for the Food and Wine Festival – it can save you a bundle (in 2021, the Disney Dining Plan still hasn’t returned yet, unfortunately)
- Consider skipping lunch and dinner in favor of the Global Marketplaces, there is more than enough food available to keep you full all day
- Bring a lot of sunscreen – There are sections of Epcot with little shade, and that sun is bright!
- If you want lower crowds, avoid attending the Festival on Friday or Saturday evenings. This is when the locals tend to flock to the festivals
- Worried about keeping the kids entertained while you sample foods from around the world? Intersperse trips to the Global Markets with rides and other entertainment for the kids
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Entertainment
So far, the primary concert series we are used to at Food and Wine (the Eat to the Beat Concert series) still won’t return. Also, there’s no word yet on additional tours or upcharge experiences.
However, there is still entertainment to be had during Food and Wine Festival.
Guests will be able ot enjoy the musical sounds of both Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors throughout the day. Disney hasn’t released exactly when and where you’ll be able to enjoy the musical acts, though presumably Mariachi Cobre will be in Mexico.
But we do know that both of these groups will be present with more frequency and extended sets than they had previously. I personally love the JAMMitors, so that makes me pretty happy.
American Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare
In lieu of the usual Eat to the Beats Concerts, this year you can hear performances by local bands from across central Florida.
These live concerts take place during the evening on Friday through Monday.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt
This is a paid upgrade, but is a great activity for the kids to do while you eat and drink your way around World Showcase. You purchase a map and stickers and help Remy find missing ingredients around the park.
The map can be purchased at Pin Traders-Camera Center, Port of Entry, or World Traveler at International Gateway.
Disney hasn’t specifically said, but there’s usually a small prize you earn by finding all of the items.
Emile’s Fromage Montage
This activity focuses on helping guests find new ways to appreciate cheese! I really love cheese…
You complete this activity by purchasing 5 different menu items from the Global Marketplaces, all focusing on using cheese as the ingredient. Once example they give is a passionfruit cheesecake with toasted macadamia nuts. Yum!
Once you collect all 5 stamps for the identified menu items, head on over to Shimmering Sips to collect your prize.
The Epcot Food and Wine Festival is definitely something you do not want to miss if you are at Disney World this fall. Even if you never attend any of the seminars or special events, the Global Kitchens alone make it worth your while.
If you are a foodie in even the slightest sense of the word, this event is for you. Take a look at Disney’s website for all the official information about Disney’s Food and Wine Festival.
Have you been to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival in the past? What are your thoughts? Do you love it or hate it? Let me know in the comments.