We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please click my disclosure policy to learn more.
It’s time to start planning for the biggest festival of the year! Disney has released information for Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2022. If you are going to Disney World in the fall (or summer), this festival is not to be missed (updated July 14, 2022).
Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival is the most popular Festival at Epcot, as well as being the largest scale. Food and Wine has more outdoor kitchens than any other festival.
So, let’s take a look at exactly what you can expect to experience during Epcot Food and Wine 2022.
Table of Contents
Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2022 Dates
Picking up from the tradition that started in 2020, Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts super early in 2022. Frankly, I think this trend is here to stay.
This year, Food and Wine Festival will run from July 14, 2022 through November 19, 2022. That is a very long time to enjoy the yummy delights of the Food and Wine Festival!
Do I Need to Buy Food and Wine Festival Tickets?
This is a common question, because let’s face it, everything these days seems to be an upcharge, right? However, there is good news!
There are no Epcot Food and Wine Festival tickets because attendance at the festival is included in your Epcot admission.
That doesn’t mean you won’t fork out extra money to participate, because you will. Mostly in the form of buying all of the delicious food and drink you can fit in your body.
You simply don’t need to buy an additional ticket to attend Food and Wine.
Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2022 Menu
The food booths, or Global Marketplaces as they are called, are undeniably the biggest draw of the whole Food and Wine Festival. You could spend several days at Epcot and probably still not try all of the foods available at the Global Marketplaces.
The Global Marketplaces are not just found in the pavilions of World Showcase. You will find them scattered throughout all of Epcot.
This year there are a total of 25 different Global Marketplaces. Not all of them open immediately, however. With the festival covering such a long time frame, they open up some of the booths later, to “keep it spicy”.
Gluten Free Food and Wine Festival 2022
Disney is doing an increasingly good job of offering more and more gluten free offerings at their festivals. When the menus are released, expect there to be some gluten free food items labeled directly on the food menu.
In addition to those food choices, there are usually others that aren’t labeled as gluten free, but are also likely safe for most people, with or without modification.
Sometimes simply asking for an ingredient to be left off is all it takes to make an item gluten free.
In other cases, the whole item is already gluten free, but some of the ingredients might have been processed in a facility that also processes wheat based items. As always, you know your level of sensitivity best, so plan accordingly.
Disney Pro Planning Tip: When in doubt, simply ask at the booth. If the Cast Members don’t know whether something is gluten free, they can call the chef and find out any information you need.
This year I made the ultimate sacrifice and ate ALL the gluten friendly labeled snacks on opening weekend. You’re welcome. So if you want a full review on those menu items, check out my Epcot Food and Wine Festival gluten free review.
Global Marketplace Menus – Open July 14, 2022
Disney finally released the 2022 Food and Wine Festival menu, and with a couple of weeks to spare! I really wish they would release it earlier so we could begin planning or eating strategy, but at least it’s here!
The Alps (near Germany)
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Alpine Ham, Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Riesling-Poached Pears, Red Wine-Braised Figs, Candied Pecans, Honey and Cranberry Toast (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Wicked Weed Brewing Uncle Rick’s Pilsner, Asheville, NC
- Huber Vision Grüner Veltliner, Austria
- Cave De La Côte Rosé Gamay, Romand
- René Favre Dôle, Chamoson
- Frozen Rosé
- Wine Flight
Australia (near Port of Entry)
- Grilled Sweet-and-Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Roasted Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Lamington: Yellow Cake with Raspberry Filling dipped in Chocolate and Coconut
- Coopers Brewery Pacific Pale Ale
- Yalumba ‘Y’ Viognier, South Australia
- Robert Oatley Chardonnay, Margaret River, Australia
- Château Tanunda Grand Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon, Barossa Valley, Australia
- Jansz Premium Rosé, Tasmania
- Wine Flight
Appleseed Orchard (Canada)
- Apple Crumble Tart
- Frozen Apple Pie (non-alcoholic)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (non-alcoholic)
- Bold Rock Imperial Apple Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA
- Original Sin Hard Cider McIntosh, New York, NY
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Saint Chéri Bourbon Barrel Aged Cherry, Armada, MI
- Cider Flight
- Big Storm Brewing Co. Apple Blonde Ale, Clearwater, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Caramel Apple Pie Ale, Titusville, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Apple Pecan Brown Ale, St. Petersburg, FL
- Beer Flight
- Apple Blossom Sky: Apple Cider, Ginger Ale, Apple Brandy, Maple Syrup and Mini Marshmallows
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
Belgium (Between France and Morocco)
- Beer-Braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream
- St. Bernardus Witbier
- Belgian Abbey Ale
- Delirium Red Fruit Ale
- Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Beer Flight
Brazil (Between France and Morocco)
- Feijoda: Black Beans with Crispy Pork Belly, Brazil Nut Pesto and Ben’s Original™ Long Grain White Rice
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (gluten/wheat-friendly; Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Xingu Brazilian Black Lager
- Frozen Caipirinha with Cachaça
Brew-Wing at the Odyssey – Opening August 15
- Sticky Wings with Peanut Sauce and Grape Gel with Celery and Ranch
- Garlic-Parmesan Wings with Celery and Ranch (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Traditional Buffalo Wings with Celery and Ranch (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Sriracha-Lime Wings with Celery and Ranch
- Dry-Rubbed Jerk-Spiced Wings with Papaya Chili Sauce with Celery and Ranch
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Buffalo Sauce (plant-based)
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company Pineapple Vibes Blonde Ale, Orlando, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Watermelon Wheat Ale, St. Petersburg, FL
- Central 28 Beer Company Groveland Road Blood Orange IPA, DeBary, FL
- Beer Flight
- Bold Rock Honeycrisp Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA
- Woodchuck Guava ‘Nother Hard Cider, Middlebury, VT
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Strawberry Lemonade Hard Cider, Armada, MI
- Cider Flight
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Collective Arts Audio/Visual Lager, Hamilton, Ontario
- Château des Charmes Cabernet-Merlot Estate
Coastal Eats – Opening August 15 (near Mission: SPACE)
- Baked Scampi Dip with Shrimp, Scallops and Baguette
- Oysters Rockefeller
- Bell’s Lager of the Lakes Bohemian Pilsner, Comstock, MI
- Villa Wolf Sparkling Pinot Noir Rosé, Pfalz, Germany
- Sean Minor Chardonnay, California
- Cape Codder: Boyd & Blair Vodka with Cranberry, Pomegranate and Lime
- Pan-Fried Chicken Dumplings with House-Made Sweet-and-Spicy Sauce
- Mongolian Beef Bao Bun with Onion
- Dandan Noodles: Spicy Pork with Sichuan Sauce, Peanut Butter, Sesame and Green Onion
- Passion Fruit Bubble Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Good Fortune Citrus: Triple Sec, Grapefruit and White Boba
- ByeJoe Punch: Chinese BaiJiu Spirit, Piña Colada Mix and Lychee
- Fireworks: Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, Smirnoff Vodka, Orange and Mango
- Jasmine Draft Beer
Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™ (near Port of Entry)
- The Impossible Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and Spicy Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun (plant-based)
- Impossible Meatball with Herbed Polenta, Rustic Puttanesca Sauce and Basil Pesto (plant-based
- Strawberry Freeze featuring Twinings® Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Stephen Vincent Pinot Noir, California
- Strawberry Freeze featuring Twinings Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea with Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint Vodka
Flavors from Fire (near Test Track)
- Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Banh Mi Bao with Char-Grilled Asian Skirt Steak, Chicken Liver Aïoli, Pickled Vegetables and Cilantro
- Rocky Road Chocolate Cake with Marshmallows, Spiced Almonds and Chocolate Ganache
- Saugatuck Brewing Company Bonfire Beer, Douglas, MI
- Four Virtues Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel, California
- Swine Brine featuring Jim Beam Bourbon
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
- Beignet aux Trois Fromages: Warm Beignet filled with a 3-Cheese Blend
- Brioche aux Escargots, Sauce Crème à l’ail et Persil: Escargot Brioche with Creamy Garlic and Parsley Sauce
- Parmentier de Boeuf Braisé au Cabernet: Braised Short Ribs in Cabernet with Mashed Potatoes
- Crème Brûlée Vanille à la Confiture de Framboises: Vanilla Crème Brûlée with House-Made Raspberry Jam (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Strawberry Rose Mimosa: Pol Remy Sparkling Wine, Orange Juice and Monin Strawberry Rose
- Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon Blend, Bordeaux, Château de Riffaud
- Chardonnay, Louis de Camponac
- La Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, Cranberry and Passion Fruit Juice
The Fry Basket – NEW! (near Test Track)
- Adobo Yuca Fries with Garlic-Cilantro Aïoli (plant-based and gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Fry Flight
- Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Fries (plant-based)
- Barbecued Bacon Fries with Smoked Aïoli
- Sweet Potato Casserole Fries with Candied Pecans, Toasted Marshmallow Cream and Caramel Whisky
- Salty Dog Cocktail: Boyd & Blair Vodka with Grapefruit Juice, Ginger, Simple Syrup and Lime with a Salted Rim
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Key Lime Lager, Tampa, FL
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Roasted Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Gaffel Kölsch, Cologne
- Weihenstephaner Lager, Freising
- Schöfferhofer Pineapple Hefeweizen, Mainz
- Selbach-Oster Riesling
- Beer Flight
Greece (near Morocco)
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey (gluten/wheat-friendly; Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Lamb Gyro with Shaved Lettuce, Tomatoes, Red Onion and Tzatziki on Warm Flatbread
- Mylonas Assyrtiko White Wine
- Zoe Rosé
- Kir-Yianni Naoussa Xinomavro Dry Red
- Wine Flight
Hawaiʻi – Opening August 15 (near Port of Entry)
- Kālua Pork Slider with Sweet-and-Sour DOLE® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
- SPAM® Musubi Nigiri with Sushi Rice, Teriyaki-Glazed SPAM, Spicy Mayonnaise, Eel Sauce and Nori
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Kona Brewing Co. Hanalei Island IPA, Kailua-Kona, HI
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- AULANI Sunrise: Vodka, DOLE Pineapple Juice and Grenadine
Hops & Barley
- Chesapeake Crab Slider with Tangy Coleslaw and Cajun Remoulade
- Hot Beef Sandwich with Horseradish Cream and Pickled Vegetables
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Strawberry and Lime Wheat Ale, Tampa, FL
- Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. Kentucky Pumpkin Barrel Ale, Lexington, KY
- Lord Hobo Brewing Boom Sauce DIPA, Woburn, MA
- Bold Rock Roast Coffee Hard Cider, Mills River, NC
- Longevity Chardonnay, California
- Tribute Cabernet Sauvignon, California
- Beer Flight
India (near China)
- Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Potato and Pea Samosa with Coriander-Lime Cream (plant-based)
- Chicken Tikka Masala with Fennel-Spiced Yogurt and Naan Bread
- Mango Lassi (non-alcoholic)
- Taj Mahal Premium Lager
- Sula Brut Tropicale Sparkling Wine, Nashik
- Sula Chenin Blanc, Nashik
- Mango Lassi with Sōmrus Chai Cream Liqueur
Ireland (near United Kingdom)
- Fisherman’s Seafood Pie
- Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy
- Warm Chocolate Pudding Cake with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale
- Bunratty Mead Honey Wine
- Guinness Baileys Coffee Shake
- Gnocchi di Patate: Potato Dumplings with 4-Cheese Sauce and Roasted Cremini Mushrooms
- Gnocchi di Patate: Potato Dumplings with Vodka Sauce, Romano Cheese and Crispy Bacon
- Panna Cotta: Orange Blossom Panna Cotta with Seasonal Berries
- Italian Sangria
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello
- Peroni Pilsner
- Teriyaki Chicken Bun: Steamed Bun filled with Chicken, Vegetables and Teriyaki Sauce
- Takoyaki: Octopus, Green Onion and Cabbage Bites topped with Tonkatsu Sauce, Bonito Flakes and Nori
- Spicy Salmon Donburi: Spicy Salmon with Sushi Rice, Shiso Leaf, Red Tobiko and Rice Pearls
- Yuzu Lemon Drop: Vodka, Yuzu and Lemon
- Hana Fuji Apple Sake
- Orange Blossom Brewing Co. Moon Blossom Pilsner, Orlando, FL
Kenya (near Refreshment Outpost)
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecued Beef Tenderloin with Sweet-Potato-and-Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-Scented Couscous
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Congo Pilsner, Tampa, FL
Mac & Eats – Opening August 15 (near Mission: SPACE)
- Traditional Macaroni & Cheese with Herbed Panko (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Cowboy Macaroni & Cheese with Smoked Pork Belly, Brisket Burnt Ends, Pickled Peppers, Onion Straws and Barbecue Aïoli (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Chili-Cheese Macaroni & Cheese with Sour Cream and Cheddar Cheese (plant-based; Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Lemon Hazy IPA, Tampa, FL
- Catena White Clay Sémillon-Chenin, Argentina
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR
- Taco al Pastor: Seared Pork Belly Pastor on a Corn Tortilla with Chipotle Black Beans, Pineapple, Pickled Onions and Chives (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Tostada de Barbacoa: Barbacoa Beef on a Fried Corn Tortilla with Chipotle Black Beans, Salsa Verde, Mexican Crema, Queso Fresco and Chives (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Capirotada de Chocolate: Abuelita Chocolate Bread Pudding served with a Chocolate Crème Anglaise
- Mexican Craft Beer
- Blood Orange Charm Margarita: Centinela Blanco Tequila, Blood Orange Aperitif, Blackcurrant-Infused Vodka and Prosecco served on the rocks with Pink Peppercorns and Sweet Dried Chile Salt Rim
- It Takes 2 to Mango Margarita: Mezcal Ilegal Joven, Mango Purée, Nixta Corn Liqueur, Rum and Ancho Chile Lime Juice served on the rocks with Hibiscus-Salt Rim
The Noodle Exchange – Opening August 15 (near Disney Traders)
- Traditional Spicy Vietnamese Beef Pho with Shaved Beef, Mushrooms and Thai Basil (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Chinese Char Siu Pork Udon with Mushrooms, Bok Choy and Soy Pickled Egg
- Thai Shrimp and Coconut-Curry Rice Noodles with Shiitake Mushrooms and Thai Basil (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Tofu Pho with Mushrooms and Thai Basil (plant-based and gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Yaupon Brothers Green Tea Pale Ale, Titusville, FL
- A to Z Riesling, Oregon
Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®
- Guava Mousse on a Sugar Cookie with Coconut-Lime Whipped Cream (plant-based)
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Minute Maid® Passion Fruit, Orange and Guava Juices
- Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice
- Berry Sour Ale Mimosa: Boulevard Brewing Co. Berry Noir Sour Ale and Sparkling Wine
- Mimosa Flight
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
Spain (Between Italy and Germany)
- Charcuterie with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, Olives and an Herbed Vinaigrette (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Paella with Rice, Chorizo and Shrimp (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Estrella Galicia Cerveza Especial Lager
- Kentia Albariño Rías Baixas
- Faustino VII Rioja Rosado
- Quinta del ’67 Almansa Garnacha Tintorera
- Wine Flight
The Swanky Saucy Swine
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese (gluten/wheat-friendly; Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Soy-Glazed Sticky Ribs with Green Onions and Peanuts
- Grilled Pork Shoulder Lettuce Wrap with Charred Corn Salsa, Pickled Red Onion and Cilantro-Lime Crema (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Parish Brewing Co. SIPS Cabernet Franc Strawberry, Broussard, LA
- Rombauer Zinfandel, California
- Bourbon Bloody Mary with Seaside Grown Bloody Mary Mix and Labrot & Graham Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Grilled Kebabs with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli:
- Chermoula Chicken
- Moroccan-Spiced Lamb
- Fried Falafel Pita with Tahini Sauce (plant-based)
- Stone-Baked Moroccan Bread with Hummus, Chermoula and Zhoug Dips
- Pistachio Cake with Cinnamon Pastry Cream and Candied Walnuts
- 3 Daughters Brewing Fig Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Bold Rock Ginger Turmeric Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA
- Stem Ciders Hibiscus Session Hard Apple Cider, Lafayette, CO
- Fig Cocktail with White Cranberry Juice and Fig Vodka
- Cider Flight
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
Funnel Cake (Between the American Adventure and Japan)
- Mini Piña Colada Funnel Cake with Piña Colada Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Toasted Coconut and Maraschino Cherry drizzled with Coconut-Rum Sauce
Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin®
- Braised Beef Poutine: French Fries, Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce, Cheese Curds and Gherkin Relish
- Maple Cheesecake with Whipped Maple Bourbon Cheese and Candied Pecans
- Frozen Mango Martini: Boyd & Blair Vodka with Mango Nectar and Lemon
- Spicy Githeri with White Beans, Pigeon Peas, Ben’s Original Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley and Kachumbari Slaw (plant-based item)
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
Joffrey’s Near Mission: SPACE®
- Nitro Dreams: A creamy combination of Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican™ Nitro Cold Brew, Irish Cream Syrup and Half & Half topped with Cream (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Angel’s Envy Bourbon
Joffrey’s in the Canada Pavilion
- Arctic Sunrise: A cool citrus treat featuring Passion Fruit over Ice and Coconut Syrup (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Bacardí Tropical Rum
Joffrey’s in the American Adventure Pavilion
- Mocha Madness: A sweet frozen Cappuccino blended with Chocolate Syrup (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
Joffrey’s Near Disney Traders
- Castaway Cold Brew: A creamy combination of Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican Nitro and Sweet Cream (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Grey Goose Vodka and Kahlúa Liqueur
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Merchandise
So far, Disney has not released a merchandise guide for Food and Wine Festival 2022. But don’t you worry, considering how much money they make on the special merchandise, they most certainly will.
Come back closer to the event start date to get more specific information.
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Tips
- Wear very comfortable shoes to any Epcot festival. You will log an insane number of miles walking from one booth to the next in your quest for delicious food. Check out this post if you need any tips on the best shoes for Disney
- If you are on the Disney Dining Plan, save your snack credits for the Food and Wine Festival – it can save you a bundle (in 2022, the Disney Dining Plan still hasn’t returned yet, unfortunately)
- Consider skipping lunch and dinner in favor of the Global Marketplaces, there is more than enough food available to keep you full all day
- Bring a lot of sunscreen – There are sections of Epcot with little shade, and that sun is bright!
- If you want lower crowds, avoid attending the Festival on Friday or Saturday evenings. This is when the locals tend to flock to the festivals
- Worried about keeping the kids entertained while you sample foods from around the world? Intersperse trips to the Global Markets with rides and other entertainment for the kids
Eat to the Beat Concert Series Returns!
That’s right, the Eat to the Beat Concert series is back for 2022. This is the last missing piece of the festival that is finally returning.
Disney started releasing the acts slated to perform at this year’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
- July 14-15 – Baha Men
- July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 22-23 – Tonic
- July 24-25 – Jeremy Camp
- July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
- August 26-27 – Blanco Brown
- August 28-27 – 98°
- Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
- Sept. 11-12 – Jimmi Allen
- Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
- Sept. 23-24 – BBMak
- Sept. 25-26 – Postmodern Jukebox
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
- Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
- Oct. 14-15 – Robert Randolph Band
- Oct. 16-17 – Newsboys
- Oct. 21-22 – Ray Parker Jr.
- Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
- Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
- Nov. 11-12 – Kenny G
- Nov. 13-14 – Sugar Ray
The shows are held nightly in Epcot during the Food and Wine Festival. There are 3 show times a night starting at 5:30p, 6:45p, and 8:00p.
All of the performances take place at the America Gardens Theatre in the America Pavilion.
While the concert happens every night, the performances from Tuesday through Thursday are by local musicians. The big name acts run from Friday through Monday night.
Eat to the Beat Dining Package
The Eat to the Beat Dining Package has also returned! Starting on May 24, 2022 you can book these packages online.
If you know you absolutely want guaranteed preferred seating for one of the concerts, the Eat to the Beat Dining package is the way to do it.
This package gets you a meal at one of Epcot’s amazing restaurants and then guaranteed seating at the concert that day.
You can book a reservation for either lunch or dinner. With your Eat to the Beat Dining package you get:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One guaranteed seat per person to an Eat to the Beat concert held on the same day
All of the guests on the reservation receive Eat to the Beat concert badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge lets you know the start time of the concert you’re assigned.
There is a separate entrance queue at America Gardens Theater for people with the dining package reservations.
While your seating is guaranteed, the exact location of your seats within the preferred seating are on a first come first serve basis.
Eat to the Beat Dining Package Reservations
Reservations for these packages are highly recommended. You can make these reservations online at Disney’s official Eat to the Beat Dining package page.
Same Day Dining Packages
For anyone who isn’t able to land a reservation ahead of time, there is an option for same day dining packages.
With this option you need to go to either Spice Road Table or Regal Eagle Smokehouse that day and ask if the package is available.
As an aside, Regal Eagle Smokehouse is fantastic. So if you’re looking for a cheaper option with great food, this is a good bet.
Eat to the Beat Dining Package Pricing
The price of the dining package ultimately depends on which restaurant you book it at. The chart below has all the information about which restaurants are offering the package and how much it costs per person.
|Restaurant||Adult (ages 10 and up)||Child (ages 3-9)|
|Coral Reef Restaurant||$69||$22|
|Garden Grill Restaurant||$66||$43|
|Le Cellier Steakhouse||$79||$28|
|Regal Eagle Smokehouse||$34.99||$16.99|
|Spice Road Table||$44||$16|
All of these prices are before taxes and doesn’t include gratuities. There is no charge for kids under age 3, however they do need to be included on the reservation.
2022 Concert Schedule – Local Musicians
On the days that there isn’t an Eat to the Beat concert planned (Tuesdays and Thursdays) you can enjoy performances by local bands.
July 19 to 21
- Country Airwaves
July 26 to 28
August 2 to 4
- Latin Ambition
August 9 to 11
August 16 to 18
- Evolution: Motown
August 23 to 25
August 30 to September 1
- The Vybe
September 6 to 8
- Foreigners Journey
September 13 to 15
- SMB “The Female Collective”
September 20 to 22
September 27 to 29
- Latin Ambition
October 4 to 6
- The Vybe
October 11 to 13
- 506 Crew (Reggae)
October 18 to 20
October 25 to 27
- Country Airwaves
November 1 to 3
- Foreigners Journey
November 8 to 10
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Entertainment
In addition to the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, there are some other entertainment options on offer for Food and Wine Festival 2022.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt
This is a paid upgrade, but is a great activity for the kids to do while you eat and drink your way around World Showcase. You purchase a map and stickers and help Remy find missing ingredients around the park.
The map can be purchased at Pin Traders-Camera Center, Port of Entry, or World Traveler at International Gateway.
Disney hasn’t specifically said, but there’s usually a small prize you earn by finding all of the items.
Emile’s Fromage Montage
This activity focuses on helping guests find new ways to appreciate cheese! I really love cheese…
You complete this activity by purchasing 5 different menu items from the Global Marketplaces, all focusing on using cheese as the ingredient.
Once you collect all 5 stamps for the identified menu items, head on over to Shimmering Sips to collect your prize.
Here are your options for Emile’s Fromage Montage:
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese
The Swanky Saucy Swine marketplace
- Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue
Flavors from Fire marketplace
- Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese
- Raclette (any)
The Alps marketplace
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – Available Beginning August 15
- Mac & Cheese (any) – Available Beginning August 15
Mac and Eats marketplace
Clearly, there are more than 5 options here. You have the opportunity to mix and match and choose the 5 dishes that sound the best to you.
Make sure you pick up a Festival passport to keep track of everything. This is where you receive a stamp for eating each of the items.
The Epcot Food and Wine Festival is definitely something you do not want to miss if you are at Disney World this fall. Even if you never attend any of the seminars or special events, the Global Kitchens alone make it worth your while.
If you are a foodie in even the slightest sense of the word, this event is for you. Take a look at Disney’s website for all the official information about Disney’s Food and Wine Festival.
Have you been to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival in the past? What are your thoughts? Do you love it or hate it? Let me know in the comments.