We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please click my disclosure policy to learn more.
It’s time to start planning for the biggest festival of the year! Disney has released information for Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2023. If you are going to Disney World in the fall (or summer), this festival is not to be missed (updated August 5, 2023).
Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival is the most popular Festival at Epcot, as well as being the largest scale. Food and Wine has more outdoor kitchens than any other festival.
So, let’s take a look at exactly what you can expect to experience during Epcot Food and Wine 2023.
Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2023 Dates
The start date for Epcot Food and Wine Festival has normalized a little bit this year, starting slightly later than it has in the past couple of years.
This year, Food and Wine Festival will run from July 27, 2023 through November 18, 2023. That is a very long time to enjoy the yummy delights of the Food and Wine Festival!
Do I Need to Buy Food and Wine Festival Tickets?
This is a common question, because let’s face it, everything these days seems to be an upcharge, right? However, there is good news!
There are no Epcot Food and Wine Festival tickets because attendance at the festival is included in your Epcot admission.
That doesn’t mean you won’t fork out extra money to participate, because you will. Mostly in the form of buying all of the delicious food and drink you can fit in your body.
You simply don’t need to buy an additional ticket to attend Food and Wine.
Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2023 Menu
***Disney hasn’t released the menus for 2023 yet, and probably won’t until some time in July. What you see here now is the 2022 menu, to give you an idea of what types of foods to expect. A lot of these repeat from year to year. ***
The food booths, or Global Marketplaces as they are called, are undeniably the biggest draw of the whole Food and Wine Festival. You could spend several days at Epcot and probably still not try all of the foods available at the Global Marketplaces.
The Global Marketplaces are not just found in the pavilions of World Showcase. You will find them scattered throughout all of Epcot.
IN 2022 there were a total of 25 different Global Marketplaces. Not all of them open immediately, however. With the festival covering such a long time frame, they open up some of the booths later, to “keep it spicy”.
Gluten Free Food and Wine Festival 2023
Disney is doing an increasingly good job of offering more and more gluten free offerings at their festivals. However, Disney is no longer labeling the gluten friendly items directly on the menus, you have to do a little bit of digging.
To make it easier, I’ve put together a whole post detailing all of the gluten friendly items at this year’s Food and Wine Festival. All of these are officially identfied by Disney as being gluten friendly. The good news? There are more than ever!
In addition to those food choices, there are usually others that aren’t labeled as gluten free, but are also likely safe for most people, with or without modification.
Sometimes simply asking for an ingredient to be left off is all it takes to make an item gluten free.
In other cases, the whole item is already gluten free, but some of the ingredients might have been processed in a facility that also processes wheat based items. As always, you know your level of sensitivity best, so plan accordingly.
Disney Pro Planning Tip: When in doubt, simply ask at the booth. If the Cast Members don’t know whether something is gluten free, they can call the chef and find out any information you need.
Global Marketplace Menus – Open July 27, 2023
Here we have the absolutely drool inspiring menus for 2023. Which items are you most excited about?
The Alps (near Germany)
- Dark Chocolate Fondue with Berries, Pound Cake and Meringues (NEW)
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Alpine Ham, Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Shaved Ham, Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Stiegl Brewery Key Lime Radler, Salzburg, Austria
- Huber Vision Grüner Veltliner, Austria
- Frozen Rosé
Australia (near Port of Entry)
- Sweet-and-Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pepper, Onion, Snap Peas and Sweet Chili Sauce
- Roasted Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies
- Lamington: Yellow Cake with Raspberry Filling dipped in Chocolate and Coconut
- Yalumba ‘The Y Series’ Viognier, South Australia
- Château Tanunda Grand Barossa Shiraz, Barossa Valley, Australia
Belgium (Between France and Morocco)
- Beer-Braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream
- Belgian Chilled Coffee (nonalcoholic)
- Brasserie D’Achouffe Houblon Chouffe IPA, Achouffe, Belgium (NEW)
- Chimay Grande Réserve, Chimay, Belgium (NEW)
- Delirium Red Fruit Belgian Ale, Melle, Belgium
- Belgian Chilled Coffee featuring ChocoLat Deluxe Salted Caramel Chocolate Liqueur
- Beer Flight
Brazil (Between France and Morocco)
- Feijoda: Black Beans with Crispy Pork Belly, Brazil Nut Pesto and Ben’s Original™ Long Grain White Rice
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (gluten/wheat-friendly; Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Xingu Brazilian Black Lager
- Frozen Caipirinha with Cachaça
Brew-Wing at the Odyssey – Opening August 15
- Orange-Cardamom Wings (NEW)
- Traditional Buffalo Wings with Celery and Ranch
- Impossible™ Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Plant-Based Blue Cheese, Plant-Based Ranch and Celery (NEW) (plant-based item)
- Unnecessarily Spicy, Yet Extremely Tasty Scotch Bonnet Pepper-Curry Wings with Cool Cucumber Yogurt (NEW)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sticky Wings
- Garlic-Parmesan Wings
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Buffalo Sauce, Plant-Based Blue Cheese and Plant-based Ranch (plant-based item)
- Frozen Fusion: Twinings Pomegranate and Raspberry Herbal Tea fused with Orange Ice Cream Molecules (nonalcoholic)
- Pickle Milkshake (nonalcoholic)
- Sun King Brewing Caipirinha Lager, Sarasota, FL (NEW)
- Brew Hub French Connection IPA, Lakeland, FL (NEW)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Old Fashion Porter, St. Petersburg, FL (NEW)
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Tropicolada Hard Cider, Armada, MI (NEW)
- Bold Rock Peach Berry Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA (NEW)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Raspberry Lemonade Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL (NEW)
- Beer Flight
- Cider Flight
Bubbles & Brine – Opening September 22
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with Prosecco Cocktail Sauce and Grilled Lemon (NEW)
- King Crab and Avocado Timbale with Petite Lettuces and Lemon-marinated Hearts of Palm with Champagne Cream and Sparkling Rosé Sauce (NEW)
- Moët & Chandon Impérial, Epernay, France
- Veuve Clicquot Rosé, Reims, France
- Dom Pérignon, Epernay, France
- Champagne Flight
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Canadian Filet Mignon* served with Mushrooms, Boursin Black Truffle and Sea Salt Mashed Potatoes and a Boursin Black Truffle and Sea Salt Whipped Butter
- Collective Arts Audio/Visual Lager, Hamilton, Ontario
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Château des Charmes Cabernet Sauvignon, Ontario
Char & Chop – Opening September 22
- Roasted Porchetta with Lemon-Parsley Salsa Verde and Shaved Fennel Salad
- Grilled Impossible™ Spicy Sausage with Herbed Polenta, Puttanesca Sauce and Ricotta
- Meat Assorti: Trio of Shaved Meats with Baby Arugula, Pickled Mustard Seeds, Truffle Oil and Grilled Ciabatta
- Krombacher Pilsner, Kreuztal, Germany
- North Coast Laguna Baja Vienna Lager, Fort Bragg, CA
- Motorworks Brewing Midnight Espresso Coffee Porter, Bradenton, FL
- GoGi ‘Birdie’ Pinot Noir, California
- Bloody Mary with Seaside Grown Bloody Mary Mix and Kurvball Barbecue Whiskey
- Beer Flight
- Pan-Fried Chicken Dumplings with House-Made Sweet-and-Spicy Sauce
- Crispy Duck Bao Bun with Hoisin Sauce (NEW)
- Dandan Noodles: Spicy Pork with Sichuan Sauce, Peanut Butter, Sesame and Green Onion
- Passion Fruit Bubble Tea (nonalcoholic)
- Fiery Dream: Citrus Vodka, Triple Sec, Guava Nectar and Spicy Hot Honey Syrup
- ByeJoe Punch: Chinese BaiJiu Spirit, Piña Colada Mix, Lychee Syrup and Sparkling Water
- Fireworks: Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, Citrus Vodka, Orange Juice and Mango Syrup
- Brew Hub Lychee Foo Draft Beer, Lakeland, FL
- Lump Crab Cake with Cajun-Spiced Vinegar Slaw
- Oysters Rockefeller*
- Wildly Brut Cuvée, South Australia (NEW)
- Cape Codder: Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka with Cranberry, Pomegranate and Lime
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
Flavors from Fire (near Test Track)
- Chimichurri Marinated Skirt Steak Taco with Crushed Avocado, Grilled Corn Salsa, Pickled Red Onions, Queso Fresco and Cilantro-Lime Cream* (NEW)
- Spiced Chocolate Tart with BBQ Potato Chip Crust, Salted Whisky-Caramel and Smoked Sea Salt (NEW)
- The Impossible™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and Spicy Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun
- Smoked Corned Beef with House-made Potato Chips, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Saugatuck Brewing Company Bonfire Beer, Douglas, MI
- Four Virtues Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel, California
- Swine Brine featuring Jim Beam Bourbon
Flavors of America
- Italian Hot Beef Sandwich with Shaved Beef, Spicy Giardiniera and Au Jus on a French Roll (NEW)
- Cioppino: Seafood Stew with Saffron-infused Tomato-Fennel Broth and Crostini (NEW)
- Chilaquiles: Corn Tortilla Chips tossed in Salsa Verde with Ranchero Chicken, Queso Fresco, Cilantro-Lime Crema and a Soft-Poached Egg* (NEW)
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake with Walnuts and Cream Cheese Icing
- Rogue Dreamland American Lager, Ashland, OR
- Goose Island Beer Co. Neon Beer Hug, Chicago, IL
- Left Hand Brewing Sawtooth Amber Ale, Longmont, CO
- Beer Flight
- Beignet aux Trois Fromages: Warm Beignet filled with Three Cheese Blend
- Croissant aux Escargots: Escargot Croissant with Garlic and Parsley
- Boeuf Bourguignon, Pommes Dauphine: Braised Short Ribs in Cabernet with Puffed Potatoes
- Crème Brûlée Vanille à la Confiture de Fraises: Vanilla Crème Brûlée with House-Made Strawberry Jam
- Merlot-Cabernet Sauvignon Blend, Bordeaux, Château de Le Clos de Confreries (NEW)
- Chardonnay, Maison Nicolas (NEW)
- Parisian Cosmo Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Ctiron Vodka, Grand Marnier and Cranberry Juice (NEW)
- Strawberry Rose Mimosa: Pol Remy Sparkling Wine, Orange Juice and Monin Strawberry Rose
The Fry Basket (near Test Track)
- Pickle Fries with Dill Ranch (NEW)
- Adobo Yuca Fries with Garlic-Cilantro Aïoli (plant-based item)
- Fry Flight
- Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Fries (plant-based)
- Barbecued Bacon Fries with Smoked Aïoli
- Sweet Potato Casserole Fries with Candied Pecans, Toasted Marshmallow Cream and Maple Bourbon
- Stone Brewing Buenaveza Salt & Lime Lager, San Diego, CA (NEW)
- Salty Dog Cocktail: Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka with Grapefruit Juice, Ginger, Simple Syrup and Lime with a Salted Rim
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Roasted Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll with Mustard
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Dr. Lo Alcohol-Removed Riesling, Mosel (NEW)
- Gaffel Kölsch, Cologne
- Weihenstephaner Festbier, Freising
- Schöfferhofer Prickly Pear Hefeweizen, Mainz
- Selbach-Oster Riesling, Mosel
- Beer Flight
Greece (near Morocco)
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey (gluten/wheat-friendly; Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Lamb Gyro with Shaved Lettuce, Tomatoes, Red Onion and Tzatziki on Warm Flatbread
- Plant-Based Impossible™ Moussaka (NEW) (plant-based item)
- Mylonas Assyrtiko White Wine
- Zoe Rosé
- Kir-Yianni Naoussa Xinomavro Dry Red
- Wine Flight
Hawaiʻi – Opening August 15 (near Port of Entry)
- Kālua Pork Slider with Sweet-and-Sour DOLE® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
- SPAM® Sushi with Sushi Rice, Teriyaki-Glazed SPAM, Spicy Mayonnaise, Eel Sauce and Nori
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Kona Brewing Co. Hanalei Island IPA, Kailua-Kona, HI
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- AULANI Sunrise: Vodka, DOLE Pineapple Juice and Grenadine
India (near China)
- Curry-Spiced Crispy Cheese with Mango-Curry Ketchup (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Potato and Pea Samosa with Coriander-Lime Cream (plant-based item)
- Chicken Tikka Masala with Fennel-Spiced Yogurt and Naan Bread
- Mango Lassi (nonalcoholic)
- Taj Mahal Premium Lager, India
- SULA Brut Tropicale Sparkling Wine, Nashik
- SULA Chenin Blanc, Nashik
- Mango Lassi with Sōmrus Chai Cream Liqueur
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
Ireland (near United Kingdom)
- Fisherman’s Seafood Pie
- Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy
- Warm Chocolate Pudding Cake with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale
- Bunratty Mead Honey Wine
- Guinness Baileys Coffee Shake
- Focaccia Ripiena: Freshly Baked Focaccia, Beef Meatballs, Tomato Sauce and Burrata Cheese (NEW)
- Cavatelli with Sweet Sausage Ragout and Crispy Applewood-Smoked Bacon (NEW)
- Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake with Vanilla Cream and Strawberry Compote (NEW)
- Italian Sangria Red or White
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello
- Peroni Pilsner
- Fire Taiko Roll*: Sushi Roll with Spicy Tuna, Cucumber and Pickled Daikon Radish served with Spicy Sauce (NEW)
- Beef Wa-Gyu Don*: Traditional Japanese Rice Bowl with American Wagyu Beef over Steamed White Rice (NEW)
- Teriyaki Chicken Bun: Steamed Bun filled with Chicken, Vegetables and Teriyaki Sauce
- Sake Passion Cocktail (NEW)
- Moon on the Water Sake (NEW)
- Brew Hub Momo Amber Ale, Lakeland, FL (NEW)
Kenya (near Refreshment Outpost)
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecued Beef Tenderloin with Sweet-Potato-and-Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw
- Peri Peri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-Scented Couscous
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Congo Pilsner, Tampa, FL
- Tostada de Carnitas: Braised Pork on a Fried Corn Tortilla with Black Beans, Avocado Mousse, Queso Fresco and Chives (NEW)
- Taco de Costilla: Slow-braised Beef Short Rib on a Corn Tortilla with Salsa de Chile Morita, Avocado Mousse and Spring Onions (NEW)
- Pastel Impossible: Layers of Traditional Mexican Flan and Tres Leches with Guava and Cajeta (NEW)
- Trouble in Paradise Margarita: Ilegal Mezcal, Combier Watermelon Liqueur, Rosé Wine, Lime Juice and Agave with a Chili-Lime Powder Rim (NEW)
- Fly Away Margarita: Nocheluna Sotol, Pineapple-Ginger Juice, Chile Ancho Verde Liqueur and Amber Blanco Tequila with a Sweet Dried Chili Salt Rim (NEW)
- Mexican Craft Beer
The Noodle Exchange – Opening August 15 (near Disney Traders)
- Ramen with Shaved Beef, Shiitake Mushrooms, Pickled Carrots and Dakion Radish, Shaved Peppers and a Soy Egg in Citrus-Sesame Broth
- Impossible Pork Ramen with Shiitake Mushrooms, Pickled Carrots and Daikon Radish, Baby Bok Choy and a Soy Egg in Savory Chicken Broth
- Thai Shrimp with Rice Noodles, Shiitake Mushrooms and Basil in Coconut-Curry Broth
- Ramen with Tofu, Shiitake Mushrooms, Pickled Carrots and Daikon Radish, Shaved Peppers and Baby Bok Choy in Citrus-Sesame Broth
- Parish Brewing Strawberry Mochi Berliner Weisse, Broussard, LA (NEW)
- Pacific Rim Old Vines Riesling, Washington
Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®
- Guava Cake with Whipped Cream and Coconut (plant-based item)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Soft Serve topped with a Mini Cheesecake and Graham Cracker Crumbs in a Specialty Vessel
- Berry Mimosa with Berry Fizz Sparkling Wine and White Cranberry Juice (NEW)
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Minute Maid® Passion Fruit, Orange and Guava Juices
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice
- Beer Mimosa: Boulevard Brewing Co. Berry Noir Sour Ale and Sparkling Wine
- Mimosa Flight
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
Spain (Between Italy and Germany)
- Charcuterie with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, Olives and an Herbed Vinaigrette
- Paella with Rice, Chorizo and Shrimp
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika
- Viña Borgia Macabeo White Sangria (NEW)
- Viña Borgia Rosé Sangria (NEW)
- Viña Borgia Garnacha Red Sangria (NEW)
- Sangria Flight (NEW)
Swirled Showcase – Opening September 22
- Liquid Nitro Cake Pop
- Soft Serve in a Waffle Cone
- Fanta® Grape Float with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Beer Floats
- Berry Fizz with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Frozen Apple Pie (nonalcoholic)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (nonalcoholic)
- Coca-Cola®, Barq’s® Root Beer, Fanta Grape (nonalcoholic)
- Orange Blossom Brewery Toasted Coconut Porter, Orlando, FL
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Grilled Kebabs with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli:
- Chermoula Chicken
- Moroccan-Spiced Lamb
- Fried Falafel Pita with Tahini Sauce (plant-based)
- Stone-Baked Moroccan Bread with Hummus, Chermoula and Zhoug Dips
- Pistachio Cake with Cinnamon Pastry Cream and Candied Walnuts
- 3 Daughters Brewing Fig Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Keel Farms Raspberry Citrus Hard Cider, Plant City, FL (NEW)
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Peach Party Peach & Blackberry Hard Cider, Armada, MI (NEW)
- Fig Cocktail with Fig Vodka, Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Hard Cider Flight
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
Wine & Wedge – Opening September 22
- Assorted Artisanal Cheeses and Accoutrements (NEW) (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Fig and Balsamic Boursin Soufflé with Fig Tapenade (NEW) (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Southern Pimento Cheese with Bread-and-Butter Pickled Vegetables and Grilled Bread (NEW) (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Cheese Flight – includes all 3 cheeses on the menu
- Cheese and Beverage Flight – all 3 cheeses and all 3 beverages served on an Artist Palette
- Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese, Mosel
- Hartley Apple Brandy, Kentucky
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port, St. Petersburg, FL
- Beverage Flight – includes all 3 beverages on the menu
Funnel Cake (Between the American Adventure and Japan)
- Candied Bacon Funnel Cake: Funnel Cake topped with Vanilla Ice Cream, Candied Bacon and Maple Syrup Drizzle (NEW)
- Traditional Poutine French Fries with Beef Gravy, Cheese Curds and Crumbled Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs
- Braised Beef Poutine: French Fries with Braised Beef, Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce, Cheese Curds, Crumbled Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs
- Boulevard Brewing Co. Quirk Pineapple Orange Whip Hard Seltzer, Kansas City, MO (NEW)
- Dasani Bottled Water
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Peach, St. Petersburg, FL
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
- DOLE Whip: Watermelon, Pineapple, or Swirl
- Spicy Githeri with White Beans, Pigeon Peas, Curried BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Long Grain & Wild Rice and Kachumbari Slaw (plant-based item)
- Gulf Stream Brewing Co. Cloud Watermelon Hibiscus Lager, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (NEW)
- Ciderboys Mango Tango Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI (NEW)
- North Coast Brewing Co. PranQster Golden Ale, Fort Bragg, CA (NEW)
Joffrey’s Near Mission: SPACE®
- Amaretto Iced Tea: A Sweet and Nutty Blend of Black Iced Tea and Amaretto Syrup (NEW)
- Spirited version available with Citrónge Orange Liqueur
Joffrey’s in the Canada Pavilion
- Frozen Roseberry: A Refreshing Blend of Frozen Lemon and Strawberry-Rose Syrup (NEW)
- Spirited version available with Grey Goose Vodka
Joffrey’s in the American Adventure Pavilion
- Nutty Caramel Mocha Cold Brew: A Sweet Blend of Caramel Mudslide Cold Brew, Caramel Syrup, Peanut Butter Syrup and Chocolate Syrup topped with Whipped Cream and Caramel Sauce (NEW)
- Spirited version available with Carolans Peanut Butter Irish Cream Liqueur
Joffrey’s Near Disney Traders
- Java Horchata: A Sweet Blend of Espresso and Horchata topped with Whipped Cream and Cinnamon (NEW)
- Spirited version available with Grey Goose Vodka and Kahlúa Liqueur
Connections Cafe & Eatery
- Remy Liege Waffle: Cream Cheese Liege Waffle with Cream Cheese Icing, Graham Cracker Crumbs and a Remy Chocolate Garnish
- Yucatan Sunset Margarita: Teremana Blanco Tequila, Passion Fruit Syrup, Bols Triple Sec 30 proof Liqueur, with Lime and Orange Juices – Available at Connections Eatery Only
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Tips
- Wear very comfortable shoes to any Epcot festival. You will log an insane number of miles walking from one booth to the next in your quest for delicious food. Check out this post if you need any tips on the best shoes for Disney
- If you are on the Disney Dining Plan, save your snack credits for the Food and Wine Festival – it can save you a bundle (in 2022, the Disney Dining Plan still hasn’t returned yet, unfortunately)
- Consider skipping lunch and dinner in favor of the Global Marketplaces, there is more than enough food available to keep you full all day
- Bring a lot of sunscreen – There are sections of Epcot with little shade, and that sun is bright!
- If you want lower crowds, avoid attending the Festival on Friday or Saturday evenings. This is when the locals tend to flock to the festivals
- Worried about keeping the kids entertained while you sample foods from around the world? Intersperse trips to the Global Markets with rides and other entertainment for the kids
Eat to the Beat Concert Series Returns!
The Eat to the Beat Concert series is back for 2023.
The shows are held nightly in Epcot during the Food and Wine Festival. There are 3 show times a night starting at 5:30p, 6:45p, and 8:00p.
All of the performances take place at the America Gardens Theatre in the America Pavilion.
While the concert happens every night, the performances from Tuesday through Thursday are typciall by local musicians. The bigger name acts usually run from Friday through Monday night.
- July 27, 2023 – Funkafied
- July 28-29, 2023 – Orianthi – NEW
- July 30-31, 2023 – For King & Country – NEW
- August 1-3, 2023 – Funkafied
- August 4-5, 2023 – Southern Avenue
- August 6-7, 2023 – Tiffany
- August 8-10, 2023 – The Champagne Orchestra
- August 11-12, 2023 – Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart – NEW
- August 13-14, 2023 – The Fray – NEW
- August 15-17, 2023 – M-80’s
- August 18-21, 2023 – Joey Fatone and Friends
- August 22-24, 2023 – The Female Collective
- August 25-26, 2023 – Ayron Jones – NEW
- August 27-28, 2023 – Phillip Phillips – NEW
- August 29-31, 2023 – Element
- September 1-2, 2023 – Baha Men
- September 3-4, 2023 – MercyMe
- September 5-7, 2023 – Foreigners Journey
- September 8-9, 2023 – Ray Parker Jr.
- September 10-11, 2023 – TobyMac
- September 12-14, 2023 – Hooligans
- September 15, 2023 – Monsieur Perine
- September 16-17, 2023 – Raul Acosta & Oro Solido
- September 18, 2023 – Bacilos – NEW
- September 19-21, 2023 – Audio Exchange
- September 22-24, 2023 – Los Amigos Invisibles – NEW
- September 25-26, 2023 – 98°
- September 27-28, 2023 – Latin Ambition
- September 29-30, 2023 – Boys II Men
- October 1-2, 2023 – Boys II Men
- October 3-5, 2023 – Wish Radio
- October 6-7, 2023 – Mark Wills
- October 8-9, 2023 – Sugar Ray
- October 10-12, 2023 – Icon Party Band
- October 13-14, 2023 – Hoobastank
- October 15-16, 2023 – Air Supply
- October 17-19, 2023 – Evolution Motown
- October 20-21, 2023 – Taylor Dayne
- October 22-23, 2023 – Billy Ocean
- October 24-26, 2023 – Sound Up
- October 27-30, 2023 – Hanson
- October 31, 2023 – Rexine
- November 1-2, 2023 – Rexine
- November 3-4, 2023 – We the Kings – NEW
- November 5-6, 2023 – Sheila E.
- November 7-9, 2023 – Epic Live
- November 10-11, 2023 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- November 12-13, 2023 – 38 Special
Eat to the Beat Dining Package
The Eat to the Beat Dining Package has also returned!
If you know you absolutely want guaranteed preferred seating for one of the concerts, the Eat to the Beat Dining package is the way to do it.
This package gets you a meal at one of Epcot’s amazing restaurants and then guaranteed seating at the concert that day.
You can book a reservation for either lunch or dinner. With your Eat to the Beat Dining package you get:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One guaranteed seat per person to an Eat to the Beat concert held on the same day
All of the guests on the reservation receive Eat to the Beat concert badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge lets you know the start time of the concert you’re assigned.
There is a separate entrance queue at America Gardens Theater for people with the dining package reservations.
While your seating is guaranteed, the exact location of your seats within the preferred seating are on a first come first serve basis.
Eat to the Beat Dining Package Reservations
Reservations for these packages are highly recommended. You can make these reservations online at Disney’s official Eat to the Beat Dining package page.
Same Day Dining Packages
For anyone who isn’t able to land a reservation ahead of time, there is an option for same day dining packages.
With this option you need to go to either Spice Road Table or Regal Eagle Smokehouse that day and ask if the package is available.
As an aside, Regal Eagle Smokehouse is fantastic. So if you’re looking for a cheaper option with great food, this is a good bet.
Eat to the Beat Dining Package Pricing
The price of the dining package ultimately depends on which restaurant you book it at. The chart below has all the information about which restaurants are offering the package and how much it costs per person.
|Restaurant||Adult (ages 10 and up)||Child (ages 3-9)|
|Akershus Royal Banquet|
|Coral Reef Restaurant||$69||$27|
|Garden Grill Restaurant|
|Le Cellier Steakhouse||$95||$36|
|Regal Eagle Smokehouse||$35|
|Rose and Crown Dining Room||$59||$25|
|Spice Road Table||$47||$20|
All of these prices are before taxes and doesn’t include gratuities. There is no charge for kids under age 3, however they do need to be included on the reservation.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Entertainment
In addition to the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, there are some other entertainment options on offer for Food and Wine Festival 2023.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt
This is a paid upgrade, but is a great activity for the kids to do while you eat and drink your way around World Showcase. You purchase a map and stickers and help Remy find missing ingredients around the park.
The map can be purchased at Pin Traders-Camera Center, Port of Entry, or World Traveler at International Gateway.
Disney hasn’t specifically said, but there’s usually a small prize you earn by finding all of the items.
Emile’s Fromage Montage
This activity focuses on helping guests find new ways to appreciate cheese! I really love cheese…
You complete this activity by purchasing 5 different menu items from the Global Marketplaces, all focusing on using cheese as the ingredient.
Once you collect all 5 stamps for the identified menu items, head on over to Shimmering Sips to collect your prize.
Here are your options for Emile’s Fromage Montage:
- India Marketplace
Curry-Spiced Crispy Cheese with Mango-Curry Ketchup
- Germany Marketplace
Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese
- Greece Marketplace
Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey
- Brazil Marketplace
Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Canada Marketplace
Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- Flavors from Fire Marketplace
Smoked Corned Beef with House-made Potato Chips, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue
- Hawaii Marketplace
Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts
- The Alps Marketplace
Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Shaved Ham, Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette
Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette
- Spain Marketplace
Charcuterie in Cup with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, Olives and an Herbed Vinaigrette
- Wine & Wedge – NEW!
Assorted Artisanal Cheeses and Accoutrements
Boursin Fig and Balsamic Soufflé with Fig Tapenade
Southern Pimento Cheese with Bread and Butter Pickled Vegetables and Grilled Bread
Clearly, there are more than 5 options here. You have the opportunity to mix and match and choose the 5 dishes that sound the best to you.
Make sure you pick up a Festival passport to keep track of everything. This is where you receive a stamp for eating each of the items.
The Epcot Food and Wine Festival is definitely something you do not want to miss if you are at Disney World this fall. Even if you never attend any of the seminars or special events, the Global Kitchens alone make it worth your while.
If you are a foodie in even the slightest sense of the word, this event is for you. Take a look at Disney’s website for all the official information about Disney’s Food and Wine Festival.
Have you been to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival in the past? What are your thoughts? Do you love it or hate it? Let me know in the comments.